Chapter 5

I can't believe it, he thought, I'm a father.

Mar'i and Nightwing soon let go.

Mar'i wipes her tears and yawned.

"Well it's been a long and interesting night so see ya later"! Red Hood said.

" Well then Alfred could you please show Mar'i too her room".

" Yes master Bruce". Alfred replied showing Mari up along staircase exciting.

Batgirl, Robin, and Red Robin said good night and soon left.

Nightwing sighed.

Batman places a hand on his shoulder.

"I know Dick it's a lot to take in."

" Yeah no kidding it's just I can't believe it I've had a daughter for the past fourteen years, I mean I missed everything of her childhood and because of that she was tortured I......I just don't understand why Kori didn't tell me".

" I can't say either but it's time you should make the best of it now while she's here she needs her father Dick you're all she has". Batman said.

" Wow Bruce I didn't realize you had a few wise words of parenting". Dick smirked.

" Alfred has given me many parenting lessons for a very good reason".

The tell stood their for a couple minutes until they said good night and went off.

————————————————
" Wow Alfred this place is Huge!" Mar'i exclaimed floating towards the ceiling of the majestic Wayne Manor.

Alfred chuckled " Come along Miss Mar'i it's best that everyone gets to bed right about now."

Mar'i giggled and followed Alfred up the steps.

They walked down the hallway until they reached a certain room.

" This is where you'll be staying miss Mar'i."

Their was a King Sized bed with plain set of brown sheets and a picture hanging up on the wall above it a large mirror on the far right side next to the door and across form the bed sat a large Television.

Mar'i awed a a stranger bar with buttons.

" This is a remote". Alfred Said pressing the power button and on the screen popped up an action movie of some kind.

" And here's an outfit for you to sleep in."

He handed her sweatpants and a T-shirt.( a pair of Dicks old clothes)

" This is wonderful!" she said. " Thank you so much Alfred."

" My pleasure Miss Mar'i and good night to you." He said closing the door.

Mar'i yawned again, she began to relive her armor and change into the clothes provided by her.  She looked towards the window and walked over and sat down in the ledge staring and the beautiful night sky.

She let a tear trickle down her check.

" I can't believe it, I made it after all these years." She whispered.I found it my father, Earth and most importantly a home.

Mar'i drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••