Chapter 22

Mt Justice  16:04

"Nighstar's lying"

"How would you know that Robin?" Said Red Arrow. Raising an eyebrow.

"Nightwings demeanor is approximate to Nightstars. She knows more than what she is providing."

" Or maybe just maybe you're expecting her to know more than what she has providing."

"I know how to make her talk".  Typing on his computer.

" Now hey Robin injecting yourself and antagonizing her isn't going to get her to talk. I seriously think that you are overreacting to the situation. I mean why would she lie?"

"Because like Nightwing she thinks she is protecting us when In reality she will only get herself killed."

" So you're saying you care about her? As much as yoh complain ?"

"Now I never said that." Glaring.

"Mhm okay mr glare bat. God all of you are so creepy"

Silence as Robin continued to stare.

" Well since you think that she's protecting us from something? Do you have any idea? I mean surely you know something well enough about her past that would scare her that much."

"I mean other than loosing her people and being sold into alien sex trafficking? No idea."

" Wait a second. Wasn't Jason and my dad in a group with starfire ages ago for a short second. I remy him and Jay mentioning it."

" Now why would someone like Kori be involved with potato sacks like them?" Raising an eyebrow.
———————————————————————————
Gotham 17:44
"Yeah we were. Almost actually hooked up with Kori once. Think about that I could've been Mar'is baby daddy." Jason sat on his mattress dusting off his gun.

"Not the point Todd. I'm asking was there anyone in particular that Kor'i was afraid of?" Damian, in civilian attire proclaimed.

" Kor'i scared? Man that woman was sexy and ruthless. Doubt she could've been afraid of anything."

Pause

"I mean she did have a batshit crazy sister. We fought her once. Woman was sexy and crazy at the same time."

"Kor'i had a sister?" Lian said. "Why wasn't that in the records?"

" For one the bitch never came around again and the justice league and I weren't exactly on talking terms. And for two , last we all heard she was killed in some attempt for arrest by some space cops."  Looking directly in Damian's eyes. "Why are you asking anyways D?"

" classified Todd"

"Spaceship" Lian interrupted. " We had a spaceship crash the other night, to be more specific a Tamaranian pod. Mar'i knows more than what she's telling us and we need to figure out what she's hiding."

"Whatever it is don't gouge it out of her. That girl will tear you apart. Besides she's been through enough."  Pointing his gun at Lian.

"Don't worry we won't." Lian said.

"Good I'll make sure you guys don't either. Hear that D?"

"Yup."

"Great now how about you kiddoes get out of my place. Imma go dip in one of the Bats bunkers."

"You already have a place though?" Lain questioned.

"Well yeah I mean to steal shit. He gots all the good shit in there that I'm not supposed to touch. Now you kids behave."

"Noted"