Prologue

Mar'i, my name is Mar'i, she thought.

She felt cold, distant, and lost. She opened her eyes and she saw that she was floating, drifting, in space.

All alone she realized she had no help. She couldn't remember what had happened before she woke up, her head hurts. She looked around for something she was surrounded by Many planets but none that seemed too familiar.

She decided that she would fly to one of the planets asking for assistants until suddenly she saw something flying towards her, a giant ship speed towards her.

Mar'i suddenly felt dizzy and she soon drifted into unconsciousness.....

Flashback
Throughout the halls of the tamaranian palace laughter and giggles could be heard throughout the hall ways a little black hair green eyed girl came running down the long hallway by being chased by her mother, Queen Koriand'r of Tamaran, the little girl quickly inked and flew to a hiding spot that was perfect so her mother would never find her. She tried to hid her giggles while her mother tried to find her.

"Oh my little Nightstar where are you starshine?" Said the queen. " Is she here?"
She asked, pulling up the cover of her bed. "Or is she here!?" She said looking under the bed.

Mar'i tried to hid her giggles , but did not succeed.

The queen heard her daughter's giggles and quietly sneaked up on her behind the desk.

"Or maybe she's HERE." She exclaimed while grabbing her daughter from behind and started and tickle fight.

Mar'i laughed loudly,

" Ahhhh mommy you found me!"

The queen laughed, " Yes I did Mar'i now come get ready for your lessons."

"Ok mommy." Mar'i says happily.

Koriand'r gently smiled Mar'i looked so much like her father with her jet black hair, nose and smile.

Eight years since I've left them , she thought.

She shook her head and came out of her daze taking her daughter's hand and walking down the long hallway taking her to her Lessons when suddenly a loud boom and screams were heard throughout.

The enemies they have attacked , she thought.

Koriand'r quickly grabbed Mar'i telling for the guards to hell attack. The guards told the queen and her daughter to escape.

She and mar'i quickly went to her room where she found a small bag and gave it to Mar'i. Then they quickly went to find a escape pod while escaping the crumbling buildings and screams, guards escorting them to the pods.

When they arrived Koriand'r said," I need to stay here and protect my kingdom and home."

" But your majesty -"

"No buys I need Mar'i to get to Earth for her protection."

The Queen turns towards Mar'i,

"Starshine sweetie look at me."

Mar'i looked up," Mommy what's happening? Where am I going? Where are you going?" She said with tears in here eyes.

Koriand'r sighed," sweetie I need you to be protected so I'm sending you too Earth and there you will find your father and in this bag holds the information needed."

Strange noises were coming closer, the enemies were coming.

" But mommy will I see you again?"

" Yes my little bumgorf of course you will" the two crushes each other in a hug.

" Now Mar'i about your father look for a man with a blue bird on his chest and his name Nightwing."

" ok mommy" Mar'i said in tears.

" Your majesty the pod is ready."

" ok, Now remember-"

suddenly a loud crash hit a Huge creature standing 7 feet tall, razor sharp teeth, Slimy skin , yellow eyes, and a huge sword stood among them. "

"Queen Of Tamaran the girl , we need her."

Koriand'rs eyes glowed green, "Nobody puts a hand on my daughter ." She yelled.

She charged at the creature. The creature ducked. Koriand'r Swung a huge starbolt at the creature. It grunted and was thrown into the wall. It grabbed its sword and swims left and right. She dodged and dodged.

The guards escorted Mar'i into the pod and had the coordinates ready.

Mar'i screamed," MOMMY LOOK OUT!!!"

Koriand'r looked up as the whole roof was about to collapse on her then the creature had it's chance and stabbed the queen right into the chest.

. "NOOOOOOOO!!!" Mar'i screamed crying and sobbing seeing her mother dropping to the ground mouthing, I love you my Nightstar.

The last thing Mar'i saw was the creature charging at the pod and a pool of blood surrounding her mother then slowly drifting into unconsciousness while seeing the last view of her home planet........
End of Flashback
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
💜💫Hey  readers I know this story kinda working at a slow pace but I promise it'll get better real soon💫💜

💜💫Please comment and LMK if it's off to a good start 💫💜