Chapter 3

Gotham City 2:00 A.M
" W-w-w-what are you doing you can't just leave me here?" Said a man who was currently being tied up a pole by a hooded figure dawning an "r" on his chest.

" Alright the cops will be here in a few minutes". He said starting to get out his grappling hook.

" What the hell is your problem you little Sh-."

Suddenly a Bright purple light came beaming towards Earth like a shooting star it crashes to what it seemed like the Far East end of Gotham.

" Batman do you copy?"

"Copy that Robin".

" We're you able to see what happened? In the sky."

" Yes, on my way along with the others".

"Coordinates sent".

" Yes."

Robin grabs his grappling hook and started to swing off. 

" Wait where are you going you little boy blunder".

" Sorry I would love to stay and listen to your complaining but I got more important things to do ."

Robin soon arrived at the scene of the crash, there, out of purple smoke came a girl with long let black hair, piercing pupiless bright, green eyes , and bright orange skin wear some sort of armor with giant cuffs around her wrist but her hand free came out.

Robin froze just as everyone else came. 

Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Batgirl all arrived.

The girl was confused as around a bunch of civilians started running away in fear. The girl scared stared to speak a language unheard  of with her eyes glowing bright green.

Robin looked at her and back at the others.

" She's Tamarainian". Exclaimed Nightwing.

" Like Starfire"?

" It appears so."
Robin looked back at the girl and realized that she was in need of help and was not a threat. She tugged at the cuffs by trying to pull up the arms. 

Robin stepped forwards too face the girl. She spoke a strange language he couldn't understand.

" Hey it's Okay my name is ROBIN and I'm here to help you."

He started to pick at the cuffs and release them free.

" There you see now that that's done I'm going to have to ask you a few ques—."

The girl kissed him.

Robin looked shocked and blushed.

Nightwing and Red Hood smirked, Red Robin was surprised and Batgirl snickered while Batman stood there glaring.

" What the hell was that for woman are you crazy?"

" She's Tamaranian Robin they learn other languages through body contact but the quickest way is through lip."  Said Nightwing.

" My apologizes," said the girl. " As he said my people learn language through lip contact."

" Well I guess that makes things easier then." Robin said.

She smiled.

" Well then why are you here? What brings you to Earth?"

"Well you see my planet was under attack and my mother sent me to Earth for my protection."

" Question." Said Nightwing. " Did you know anyone by the name of Koriand'r or Starfire."

" Why yes I knew Queen Koriand'r quite well, in fact , she is by blood my mother."

" Woah Woah Woah." Said Red Hood. " You men's to tell us Kori has a kid!"

" I guess for the past- " Said Red Robin.

" 14 years ." The girl said.

"What's your name ?" Asked Nightwing.

" Mariand'r but I prefer to go by Mar'i."

Nightwing grew a slight frown upon his face.

" Why were you sent to Earth?" Asked Robin.

" Because my mother told me that this is the home of my father."

"Do you know?"

" Why yes I do he dawns a blue bird upon his chest and goes by the name Nightwing."

Then all eyes turned upon Nightwing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••