Chapter 7

Mar'i giggles as she turned the pages of the book. She was currently sitting on the guest bed reading the book Tim has given her. Dreaming off in the World of witches and wizards, reading Harry Potter. Spending hour after hour intrigued with the book. She decided after a while to put the book down and Take another walk around the manor.

She went down the stairs and as she got to the bottom she then heard a-

BANG!!

Mar'i instantly jumped and walked towards the living room where she saw Jason and Damian bickering over something.

"Give me the DAMN remote back Todd!"

" NO not until we agree that we're not watching another one of your stupid Assassin Movies"!

Damian waves his hands back and fourth only standing at 5'4 while Jason at 6'1 has the remote in his left hand raised up and his right hand pushing Damian away.

" They are not stupid, unlike those stupid Star Wars movies!"

They kept vile ring and bickering until Damian pounced onto Jason and they started kicking and punching one after another.

Mar'i couldn't take this anymore, Seriously how old are they.

"BOTH OF YOU GUY STOP" Flying over using her strength to push the two of them away.

"Mini Grayson unhand me". Damian retorted.

" Not until you tell me why you guys are acting like a couple of clorbags ."

"Huh". They said.

"Uhh never mind but why must you guys act like animals towers each other over a worthless piece of technology".

" She's got a good point Damian it's just a remote".

"Don't even Todd you were the one who started it".

" No you started it".

" ENOUGH!" She shrieked . " Now both of you please stop now here's the deal-".

" There is no deal I'm out!" Damian briskly exited the room.

"Uhhh why does he have to be like that". Mar'i facepalmed.

" Because he's a demon". Jason Said.

She sighed.

" Mar'i right?" Jason held out his hand.

"Yeah Jason right". She shook his hand.

" The one and only." They laughed.

" So why is Damian always like that?"

" It's a long story see Damian was raised by the league of assasins his grandfather Ra's Ah Gul was the leader, Tailia his daughter drugged Bruce aka Batman and well you know the rest how that goes". He shrugged. " Bruce found out about him a few years back he took him in just like the rest of us".

" So wait you guys aren't—."

" Related? yeah . Me, Tim, Di- your dad we were all taken in."

" What happened to you?"

" I was caught stealing tires off the Batmobile, never really though that through".

" Really?"

" Uh yeah."

" Then I died got resurrected, blah blah, like I said long story".

He began to tell her on how Bruce took in the others and how they soon all took up their mantels.

"So if I might ask this makes you my uncle?"

" Yeah I guess." He chuckled.

" I think Uncle Jay sounds right." Mar'i laughed.

" Sounds go". He laughed.

The two sat in silence for a couple minutes.

" if always wanted to be a hero ever since I was a little kid, my mom would always tell me stories about heroes she once worked with saving the day and all that but I've always WANTED to be one. Now that I'm here I realized I can do this right?" Mar'i Said.

Jason bit his lip and paused, " I don't know I mean you just got here and found out about your dad, I mean I wouldn't want my kid going out here but I mean you starfire and Nightwings daughter you obviously have talent, but it's a dangerous world especially here in Gotham psychopaths along with mah other criminals I don't think Dick would ever want you do that. Have you even really talked to your dad?

" No I've only seen him last night and this morning at breakfast kinda keeping to himself".

" Give him time he just needs time to......think. You'll know when the time is right to ask him."

"Really?"

" Yeah". Jason got up from the couch where he was sitting. "Aight I gotta go find Damian and teach him a lesson or two for revenge." He rubbed his hands together. " Nice talking Mar'i".

She smiled, " Alright see you later." She paused. " Uncle Jay".

She got up and started to head back into her room looking at the clicking on the wall she noticed she had been talking for a couple hours. She went up the stairs to the guest room closing the door , she collapsed onto the bed drifted off taking a nap.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••