Chapter 6

The sun started to rise and shine right into Mar'is window and bring light to the room. Mar'i started to wake up yawning and stretching.

She sat upright on the window ledge staring off into space trying to soak up last nights events.
Trying to think of this really happened, she succeeded her mission.

Mar'i got up and slowly walked towards the door quietly turned the knob. She turned left and walked down a long hallway passing by different rooms with, paintings and valuable decorations in awe.

I guess I should do some exploring

She kept walking down the hall looking left to right thinking, X'hal this is beau-

"Oof".

Knocking heads she looked up and saw a boy about her age with a book in his hand gating at her.

" X'hal I'm so sorry"!  Mar'i exclaimed.

" Damian". The boy said.

"Right....Damian I'm terribly sorry about that are you ok?"

Still glaring at the girl, " you should watch were your going mini Grayson." He then smirked.

" Huh?"

" I assume you see that Grayson is your father?"

"Nightwing?"

He rolled his eyes " precisely".

" Grayson's your father therefore you are mini Grayson."

" uhhh ok!" 

Mar'i thought, Geez what is wrong with this kid some attitude he's got.

"Well it's nice to meet you Damian"!

He scoffed.

" Try not to get too comfortable around here I presume you will not be staying here long as I would rather have you sent back to whatever savage planet  you came from."

Keep it's cool Mar'i, ignore him he's just trying to get into your head.

" Well hate to break it to you but im long away from home". Mar'i bluntly said.Her hair starting to turn to purple flames.

She started to walk off. " Well I guess I better go and continue to explore.........." Pausing. " Dani" she giggled.

Glaring he looked at the time.

" It's 10:30 Pennyworth requested everyone to be down the breakfast at this time come along Mini Grayson".

Uhhhhhh it's going to take a while to get used to this. she thought.

They arrived into the dining room where everyone was sitting at a king table.

At the head sat a man in his mid 40s who she guessed was Batman . Then and his left sat a man in his late 20's with a brown leather jacket red Hood, she thought. To the head mans right a man she saw as her dad then nest to him and there man in his twenties Red Robin she guessed to red hoods right was Damian's spot next to him was a blonde chick who once agin guesses was batgirl.

They all looked at her.

Mar'i shyly smile and waved she sat down next to her dad.

" Mini Grayson this is the family pointing to everyone one by one that's Todd, Father , Drake, And Brown".

" Come in little D can you ever use our regular names". shouted Todd.

" I'm Jason". Todd said. " That's Dick your dad, Bruce, Tim, and Steph and obviously you met Damian."

Mar'i snorted , " Oh yeah". She replied.

Mar'i took a deep breath in as her mouth watered as she looked at the food around the table. Eggs, pancakes, sausage, making other foods were served.

She quietly ate and stuffed her mouth with food.

" Wow girl you eat like you haven't had a meal in forever". Stephanie said.

Mar'i slightly frowned.

" Oh my god I'm sorry".

" Your fine." She said.

Dick tried to avoid making eye contact with Mar'i even though last night was a shared moment he still was in shock

The rest of breakfast was eaten in silence.

" Pardon me but may I be excused." She said.

They nodded as she got up and left.

Mar'i decided to take some time exploring more of the manor. After another two hours she stumbled across a huge library.

Looking up beaming she loved to read they had all sorts of books in Tamaran.

She spent minutes flying looking around at all the hundreds of books that flooded the room.

" So I'm guessing you like to read." Said a voice.

" oh uh sorry um...". Trying to think of his name. " uh Tim".

" It's ok I'm Tim obviously you know that". He chuckled.

" Mar'i of course you knew that."

" So since your new to this planet and stuff I have some great recommendations for you to try to read".

" Really!? I live to read I did it all the time on my planet except everything was in tamaranian."

" Well we have hundreds of books here. I know a great series for you to check out." He said walking over to a shelf looking for a right book.

" Ahhh... let's see...... here we go." He said pulling out a book named Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone.

"This ones and all time classic and favorite!" Said Tim.

" Wow...Thank you do much Tim." Mar'i exclaimed.

" No problem there's more to the series so if you finish the first one and you like it let me know and I can bring you the second one". He said.

" Ok!" Mar'i Said.

Smiling walking out the door Mar'i went out of the library walking towards the guest room she slept in smiling thinking Maybe everyone is not so bad here.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
💜💫Hey readers I know it's been a while with slow updates I've just been extremely lazy 😂. Lmk who Mar'i should get to know a little next. I'm thinking Jason? Also what's going on with Dick and how is his relationship with Mar'i going to turn out like? Alright see ya guys later!💫💜