CHAPTER 9

Mar'i hated being left out.

I'm a tamaranian, she thought. I'm supposed to be a warrior, fighting.

Sitting up stairs in the huge, lavish living room she found an interest in Movies. Something she  never heard of being on a foreign alien planet and captured for years. Alfred brought up a tote of iconic movies in human pop culture for her to watch. She was curled up on the long, long sofa watching a Disney movie enjoying while also thinking about how she could be  helping.

" Alfred......why won't they let me let me help and fight."

" Why Mistress Mar'i you have only just got here and Gotham is indeed a dangerous city full of psychos, mentally ill maniacs run around your father, master Bruce among the others have spent years training for their work give it time and km sure Master Dick with training will might allow you to do such the act."

She paused and thinked.

" Do you worry about them every night when they go out their about if one might not come home......?"

Alfred Sighed. " Yes.....I worry every night mistress Mar'i."

" Alfred I should be out there...Helping them I'm a Tamaranian we are warriors and I'm sure my mom would agree with me."

" it seems you've picked up both of your parents stubbornness." He said with a cheeky smile.

" Speakings of that do you have any embarrassing stories of my dad?" She smiles and laughed.

" Yes indeed I do now only of you promise to be patient."

" Yes sir." She laughed.

" Well now then it's must've been when Master Richard first arrived here and..........."
———————————————————————-
Hours Mar'i laughed as she heared every possible embarrassing tales of her father as the amazing boy wonder.

The clock read 3:30 A.M

" well  going to go to bed good night and thank you Alfred." Hugging the old man.

" Why your most certainly welcome miss Mar'i." Smiling as she wakes up the stairs.

He thought to himself smiling, She's going to be one of the best. He can sense it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it's such a short chapter I was trying to get a little something extra in for you guys 😊