Chapter 8: Move On

(Author's Note: Since, someone is desperate for an update I'm not going to say how, but @cheekyreader29 so here is an update and I hope you enjoy. I'll be editing this on Monday, just keep that in mind.)

Terra's POV

"Last night was amazing!" Aacia said gleeful as I laughed by her girly reaction. It's only been a week and Red has already taken her out on 4 dates.

"Tell me, everything." I would hear about Red's attitude of love later, but Aacia and I were good friends. After the little incident with Jonathan and Red, I needed to prolong her visit of meeting our group. If the Hunters or the Coven were to attack, we didn't need a human to worry about.

"Well, he toke me out to dinner and then we just walked the park afterward and he finally kissed me," I moved Aacia's hand slightly before she stabbed herself instead of her salad.

"So, how was the first kiss?" I could never admit this, but I had to live vicariously through her. When would I get the chance to love someone if the Hunters and the Coven were still alive?

"I can't even begin to say, but he's really a great guy. I don't know how you could be friends with that and not try to go on a date with him," I laughed mentally as I toke a bit of my burger as we sat in the lounge of the hotel.

"When's the next date?" I felt like I was dating Red and that bothered me I couldn't have feelings for one of my friends especially not now when he has a girlfriend.

"The day after tomorrow, he told me his work is making him work over time so tomorrow tonight wouldn't be available."

"Where does he work?" Aacia looked at me weird as I bite the inside of my cheek. Crap, I'm his friend and I 'should' know this already.

"You don't know we're your friend works?" Shit, I need to make up something. Come on, anything would be a miracle right now.

Her phone started to buzz as a picture of Red laughing appeared. "I'll be right back," Aacia grabbed her phone and answered. "Hi baby, no this isn't a bad time I'm on my lunch break actually." Aacia mouthed sorry as I waved her off as she stood outside to finish her call.

I hope Red, knows what he's doing. That man needs to decide whether she's in or out of the group, as much as I like her she's more baggage in the group then I am. Well if she dies, we couldn't turn her or I could possibly heal her.

What am I doing? We needed to have a group meeting about this before anything happened. I felt my pocket start to vibrate, my caller ID said Allison. "Hello?"

"Hey, Terra you aren't busy at the moment are you?" I felt a bit of fear and sarcasm being used in her voice as I suddenly stood up.

"What's wrong Allison? Is it Red, Jonathan?" I grabbed my keys and held them in my hand as I looked at Aacia giggling and laughing like a girl in love.

Okay, we really need to talk about her tonight.

"No it's not them, just come back to the hotel I need to show you something." Allison hung up and I toke a big bite of my burger as I covered the remaining piece with the wrapper.

Aacia came back in the lounge as I threw out my trash, "Are you leaving already?" I nodded and patted my pockets making sure my phone and keys were with me.

"One of my Roommates said a pipe leaked in our apartment and she can't stay with the Plummer at our place for long, she needs to head to work." I lied as Aacia frowned and gave me a hug. Lying started to roll of my tongue easier these days.

"I hope everything goes well Tina," I smiled at her warmly and thanked her before leaving.

Hopefully, we can move again because I really don't enjoy being called Tina. Damn, vampires they always have to screw your life over someway and somehow.