Chapter 1: The Memories

3 Months Later

Allison's POV

The thirst of hunger woke me up, from my deep slumber as I groaned in anger. "Stupid cravings," I mumbled to myself quickly fixing my matted blonde hair removing my Economics textbook placed on top of my face.

"Pff Allison are you up?" Jonathan whispered behind my bedroom door as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you dare tell me, your just getting home again? It's 2 am," He chuckled softly as he opened the door and gave me his most charming smirk. The smell of whiskey, and cigarettes filled my nose.

"Worth every second, their was this total babe with long brunette hair. She had a nice ass, and damn her body was so wow. I had a lot of fun pinning that to the wall and just going at it," Jonathan snickered in sarcasm as I glowered.

"Whatever stay here till I return okay?" Without a word, I left for the kitchen opening our dinghy fridge containing 10 blood bags and a few pieces of food? Thankfully Terra bought blood bags again.

The sighing of food almost caused me to vomit. My hands reached for a bag, sinking my teeth into the delicious nectar of blood my body craved for hours. "Mhmm," I licked my lips savoring the last taste of blood that would last me a few hours before, I would make myself starve again and feed when necessary.

Jonathan was snoring already in my bedroom causing me to sign in anger. Every time, I have to deal with his crap and what do I get? Nothing not even a thank you from him.

Right on queue. "Morning Terra," I answered warmly as she smiled my right hand behind my back holding the empty blood bag. Privacy felt needed when I grab a pair of scissors and cut the bag open licking the inside for the extra blood that doesn't come out.

"Sleep. Bed?" Terra mumbled confused making me laugh as I grabbed her shoulder and walked to the bed in a second, stripping her clothes off so she was in her t-shirt and shorts for bed that Terra had underneath
her work clothes. I covered her body with a blanket and set her alarm for 6 am, as Terra snored immediately passing out.

"Are you ever going to tell us where you go?" I asked leaning against Terra's door frame as he snorted, making me roll my eyes.

"Why? I'm not Jonathan, you don't need to worry about me. No one does, I'm only here to protect her like the rest of us. Yes she works hard to make us live in a decent apartment and we protect her with our
lives, but stay out of my life."

"Geez somebody woke up on the wrong side of the coffin," Red glared as me and snarled not pleased with my behavior, as I laughed in delight.

"Listen, I'm only here to sleep okay? Don't patronize me women. Night Allison," He spoke diligently heading to his bedroom door closing it carefully not to wake up Jonathan or Terra.

Swiftly, I grabbed the kitchen scissors and cut the blood bag licking the inside crimson nectar that satisfied my thirst letting out a sigh of relief. Blood, never tasted so good like in the morning.

Jonathan started to mumble in his sleep as I quickly grabbed a pair of pants putting them on, as I picked him up placing him on my shoulder and quickly running out of the apartment building to a nearby park making him sit on a bench as it started.

The screaming.

"NO! DON'T! I WILL!" Tears started to well in my eyes again kneeling on the floor, as I shock his chin trying to make him get out of his nightmare.

"Jonathan stop it. It isn't real," I declared again and again hitting his cheeks gently ignoring the smell of cigarettes and whiskey, only to focus on getting him relax.