Chapter 18: Sh*t Gets Real

(Authors Note: IMPORTANT! -> Lemon Scene in the beginning or aka Smut. If you can't handle it there will be a section where I inform you its over. Sorry for those who don't like it and I'll quick don't worry. ;-;)

Jonathan's POV

I sigh breathlessly as her hands wandered up my body and started to tease the tip of my erection. She was teasing me and I was desperate for to stop. "You should know better Ally." I whisper wickedly in her ear, the water cascading on our bodies.

"Hmm maybe you should show me then," Allison was challenging my level of lust towards her as my inner animal within me came out. I crashed my lips hard against hers pinning her body against the wall of shower thrusting hard into her.

Allison bit her lips moaning softly and louder with thrust my body is determine to please hers. Allison's nails started to dig into my lower back causing me to groan at the pleasurable pain my climax close to its peek. "Harder, harder Jonathan don't stop."

"Shit, you're so tight." I start to growl digging my nails into her hips causing her to whimper for a moment her moans causing me to grin foolishly and groan as we climaxed into the other. We started to pant carefully wrapping my arms around her, Allison nuzzling my neck gently as she made me smile.

(None smut readers you can read from her on out.)

"I love you," Allison whispered against my neck kissing me softly, I gently ran my finger tips down her back watching her body shiver in delight hugging her closer to my body.

"I love you more." I said pulling away to carefully lift her chin up kissing the love of my life once more.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Have you no faith in me?" Allison averted her eyes giving me the chance to grab a pair of my pants and throw it at her face, as she caught the pants laughing.

"You know I do Johnny come on." I pecked her lips softly her smile making my heart feel warmer each day compared to the day my immortal life started.

"Go on to the others and leave her to me." Allison agreed walking ahead of me taking one more glance at her hips swaying back forth, her ass glorious as ever in those jeans she knew I loved to see her in. The shower wasn't enough on my end and by the sign neither was it to her.

I opened the door to Terra's room watching her type away at her laptop. Cans of root beers, sprits and one can of beer surrounded her. From the one alcoholic beverage on her bed Terra was in bad shape.

"Where going to find him," Terra gave me the death stare making me feel like an idiot for doing this. She's family it's important to keep her happy, I had to keep Allison's words in mind with her.

"Did Allison send you here?" Terra opened another can of beer ready to drink the can, my hand snatched it from hers throwing it across the room.

"You clearly got some to even dare let a drop of beer get wasted."

"Enough about me let's talk about you Lone Star, why are you being such a cold hearted bitch lately?" Terra shut her laptop pretending to be offended.

"Why I never Jonathan Lloyd you clearly don't know anything about me."

"Terra cut the crap and tell me the truth; I'll leave you alone until we leave to head to Romania, but you need to answer my one question are you in love with him?"

Her eyes stared directly into mine scanning me as I to her noticing little signs of her discomfort of this sensitive topic not saying a word. "Alright then I'll see you tomorrow." Terra wasn't going to answer and I needed to be cold hearted once my hand touched the knob of the door she finally cracked.