Chapter 20: The Truth Is Revealed

Terra's POV:

"That will be $270 for all four of those rooms connected? Anything else miss?" The elderly main behind the desk asked me kindly.

"Sweetheart do you mind paying, while I get the bags?" I said turning to Red as he kissed my cheek and turned to the gentle men with a warm smile.

"Of course honey," Red answered turning the guy and started to sprint for the revolving door whistling for the others to run in. They only had a short couple of seconds to come inside being unnoticed by the cameras once Red could hack there system compelling the guy take a lunch break.

I pulled on my grey hoodie over my head fixing the few strands of hair covering my face carrying in two bags of clothes the others had the rest of our supplies. "Did you get the keys?"

Red held up the keys and clicked his mouth for a yes, "Yup and I also programmed the system to let us stay here for 3 more days and paid for everything." He whispered into my ear as we headed into the elevators waiting for the 5th floor going up.

"Good, now that we have two humans in the group still we need to get supplies for us. I'm sorry about Aacia if you need to talk to me about it Red that's ok-"

"I'm fine. Don't ever talk to me about this again, do you understand?"

"Y-Yeah, of course." I stuttered in utter shock looking at up at his cold stare straight ahead. The elevator doors opened as looked for our room opening the door wide as possible letting me in as the others ran inside, Red slamming the door in case any cameras could catch them.

"Be faster next time dude, Allison still hasn't woken up ass." Jonathan muttered in anger towards Red making me feel frustration towards the both of them.

I'm so off today with my emotions it hurts.

"We need to keep her elevated now," Adrienne said as Jonathan started to put all of his bags down in the bedroom as Red unlocked the other three rooms, handing the keys off to everyone.

Crap, the couples have there own rooms and it's just me and Red.

"I'll take a quick shower now and you can use it in 10 minutes," He muttered to himself throwing our bags onto the bed, looking for his clothes and ran to the bathroom shutting the door and turned on the water.

"Be faster next time dude, Allison still hasn't woken up." Jonathan muttered in anger towards Red making me feel frustration towards the both of them.

I'm so off today with my emotions it hurts.

"We need to keep her elevated now," Adrienne said as Jonathan started to put all of his bags down in the bedroom as Red unlocked the other three rooms, handing the keys off to everyone.

Crap, the couples have there own rooms and it's just me and Red.

"I'll take a quick shower now and you can use it in 10 minutes," He muttered to himself throwing our bags onto the bed, looking for his clothes and ran to the bathroom shutting the door and turned on the water.

Out of boredom, I decided to dump my bag and look through all of my belonging to see what I have left after all these years of being on the run.