Chapter 12: This Is How We Do It

Terra's POV

*Flashback* 5 Years Ago

Run, run faster! You need to get away from them.

My heart was race, breathing rapid as my feet stomped against the gravel of the road as the vampires behind me laughed wickedly. I gasped for air darting around the corner of an alley as I spotted a corner and quivered in fear on the inside.

"Oh! A dead corner, she's ours now." One of them recalled behind me, I clenched my shirt to stop breathing rapidly as my hand start to burn on fire.

"Ah! What the hell?" I freaked stopping as my hand light up in flames, shaking my hand rapidly trying to stop the fire. "What the fuck did those people do to me?"

I tripped and fell onto the ground as the area in front of me was engulfed in flames, by my hands the vampires behind the wall of fire. "Riley what do we do?"

"Climb you idiot!" The vampire Riley declared as my hand stopped being a flamed the floor too; I frankly look around and pull on a loose pimp from a drain as it comes out.

"Come on! Fight me, you bloodsuckers!" I yelled as the leaped off the wall coming towards me, my legs felt weak and ready to give at any seconds as they inched closer. This was it, this how I was going to go.

"Ah!!!" Riley screamed as a figured shoved the vampire against the wall as I went wide eyes, as the other vampire tried to get me as a man stabbed him in the stomach, snapping his neck as a woman decapitating the man.

The bile within my throat was urging to come out, as I rested a hand against the wall and vomited. I coughed for a moment at the repulsing taste and swallowed my throat burning at the taste, my body feeling nauseous. "Holy shit, my head." I ached gently squeezing my scalped as my eyes grew heavy and felt arms wrap around my waist as my legs have
in.

I heard mumbles as my eyes failed to support my sight and caused them to shut as I blacked out with a man holding me and a few other people?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What are we going to do with her?" A woman's voice said as I tried to pull the rope tying me to a bed. I opened my eyes and saw darkness, shaking my head frantically feeling a mask covering my eyes. The rope against my left hand gave in taking notice of the burned edges.

"I don't know, but maybe we could just get a little taste?" A man's voice proclaimed as I calmed my breathing trying to relax, I tugged at the rope as it budged and set my right hand free removing my mask in the process. The rope against my left hand gave in, can object stop burning around me!

"Jonathan, you idiot were not going to kill a teenager! I'll personally kick your ass if you do." The woman said in annoyance as I looked around this bedroom I was in. A simple bed with a nightstand, nothing useful in there I bet and two separate doors.

"Alright fine, Allison but we need to do something fast. We can't keep her tied up in Red's room all day," This Jonathan said as I tugged off the ropes and felt an object in my hand as a wooden stake appeared in my hand.

Does this work? Are they just like them?

I can't think about it. I felt my eyes water at the memories and pains they put me through.

The door opened as my adrenaline kicked in and threw the stake at the persons' mid-stomach and bolted for the bathroom door and locked it. I opened the window as I heard yelling and ran outside as the sun blinded my vision for a moment.