Chapter 13: Wake Up!

Allison's POV

1 Week Later

"Baby wake up," I felt Jonathan's hands start to gently shake my shoulder, I bat my eyes a few times before looking up at him and looking over at Terra.

The monitor of her heart beating slightly, with tubs stuck inside her as she laid in a hospital bed wearing the white outfits they always do. The mark on her cheek was to turn back to its original color, appearing to be glistening off her cheek like a shiny new tattoo.

I tugged on the collar of his navy colored hoodie and kissed his lips softly, at first he was surprised but smiled against mine kneeling one foot onto the floor, his arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. I pulled away breathless saying, "Sorry I really needed that."

Jonathan smiled as he rested his forehead against mine, gently running his thumb over my cheek as I kissed his hand causing him to laugh softly. "I wanted to see how she's doing? Any results from Adrienne?"

"She's still giving her blood bags and her heart his barely beating. Jonathan what are we going to do if she doesn't make it. What if she dies?" I felt my eyes start to water again as tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"Come on now that's not going to happen," Jonathan lifted my face up and grabbed a tissue from the box next to me he started to whip my tears away. "We're talking about thy Terra Matthews, one of the most badass humans we've ever met. She's not going to die."

I shook my head in understanding and remembered how I had whipped her tears away the day we met. She was so young then, I feel as though it's been forever since she was the little girl who tried to attack us all in order to survive those many moons ago.

"How's Red doing?" Jonathan's posture stiffens avoiding eye contact with me.

"Let's put it this way, Aacia is staying away from him since they got into a fight. She's with Ellie and Drake their trying to comfort her and Red's MIA."

I sighed in anger and watched Jonathan grab the dead sunflowers we had in a vase, as he placed a single white flower in the vase as he dumped the other flowers in the nearby trash. "He still loves her."

"He's trying to get over her. I'll go talk to him again if you want me to," Jonathan proposed and leaned in kissing my lips softly, I held his hand and squeeze it gently.

"I'll do it this time baby. Just stay with her and text me if Adrienne comes back, so I can hear what's going on with her results." I opened the door and to my surprise found an offal conditioned Red.

He had bags under his eyes if that was even possible for an immortal, with raggedy clothes on and his hair all ruffled and messed up, "Hello." Red said as he awkwardly waved his hand to us.

"Speak of the devil, couldn't sleep?" He shook his head in responds as I sighed longingly. "Stay here with Jonathan and keep an eye out on Terra, I'm going to look around and try to find some coffee and slip in a blood bag or two for the three of us alright?"

"That's fine Ally will be safe and sound here." I smiled at him as Red slumped over and sat down next to him miserable. I need to leave it seems like they need a moment of brotherly love time while I'm away.

After shutting the door carefully I toke it upon myself to start exploring this hospital, they kept miles away from the safe house we were located at. A few nurses and doctors walked by me as I walked around aimlessly for a bit, till a kind human nurse asked if I needed help.

"What's your name?" He said looking down at me as he led me to the cafeteria. My throat was starting to go dry by the radiant smell of his blood.

The guy was rather cute and I would have hit on him if I wasn't with Jonathan, but the age difference would bug me the most now that I think about it. "Allison and you are?"