Chapter 22: Here We Go

Jonathan's POV

"Will hit them from the side and strike the center, but we still need to be careful about the guards." Frank said as Red nodded in understanding, the rest of us surrounding Franks blue prints of the building as we planned out our strike.

"We need to bring more people," Adrienne grinned her teeth in anger towards Frank. I was starting to feel estranged from the others, but tried not to care or show it most importantly.

"Allison we really don't, Jonathan back me up on this come on. It's my life he wants to end just agree with me dammit!" Terra yelled in frustration as she groaned in defeat.

"Ladies relax we just need to go in straight for the kill or else we're sitting ducks." I added some fuel to the fire as Frank rolled his eyes in offense to me calling him a woman.

Allison was sitting by the door, her eyes closed and breathing in slowly trying to get use to being a vampire again. I walked over and handed her my last bit of blood. "Thank you."

"You're welcome baby," I kissed her cheek and held onto her hands watching the other feud about what to do. "So what's your opinion on how we should strike them?"

"The plan were we get to have a happily ever after, as cheesy as it sounds I would like to be human and have kids with you someday Jonathan." Allison was being honest and I smiled at how blunt she was, finally I had cracked her.

"A boy and a girl right?" I asked her, Allison gleefully nodded her head giving me a genuine smile as I looked towards the others and frowned.

"Johnny what's wrong?" Allison nuzzled my neck carefully holding onto the empty glass in her free hand, sighing I did at the thought inside my head.

"We're going to lose people in this battle. How are we going to recover from it?" I asked her looking at every single person in this room trying to figure out who it would be.

"I don't know baby. But we need to be ready just in case."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Red get your ass over here and stop wasting our time! Come on!" I yelled over the engine of our plan watching him tell Francis's employee one last thing before he was by my side in a instance.

"You hollered?" Red grinned making me shove him in the plan as he laughed, I plopped down next to Allison wrapping my arms around her as the door was being shut by Adrienne.

"I would like to say please buckle in and be careful about moving or getting up the turbulence will be bumpy and even though we're immortal, well except Terra I want you to be safe."

"Thanks Adrienne," I was the only one to thank her as she went into the cockpit.

"Where's Frank? I need to talk to him," Terra seemed frustrated her nostrils flared in anger at the mention of his name.

"Terra what's up?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Allison's hair smelled like honey, I felt engulfed in her scent and wanted to kiss her and do very naughty things to her. I wish the flight wasn't 11 hours. Hopefully the others will fall asleep soon.

"I'd rather discuss this with him no offense guys." Terra started to shake her leg nervously, Red graced towards her his face conflicted whether or not to do something.

"Do you know how long will have to be on the flight?" Olivia yawned zipping up her pink hoodie, and started to nuzzle Reed's neck.

"11 Hours that's way to long especially with these people," Eugene loathed the idea and Red wasn't to pleased with that remark if it wasn't for the turbulence that started to occur they would have fought on the plane.