Chapter 25: Closure

Allison's POV

"How far away is Mississippi," Jonathan asked driving down the highway in the middle of a lane at 4 am in the morning. I nuzzled his neck and kissed him softly enjoying the comfort of his lap under me.

"Not too far from now. We should be able to find a hotel a few miles up and rest there for the night while we try to find the cemetery his body lies."

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and grabbed it from my pocket to see a picture of Red and his name above his picture. "Hello?"

"Allison! Quick question what of Spanish dessert does Terra like again, I can't remember and I'm short on time because she's about to get out of the shower."

"Tres leche with extra cherries, why what's up?"

"I wanted to remember because we're going on a date tomorrow night,"

"Wait.... What!" I yelled in excitement making Jonathan stop the car and wince in pain. "Sorry," I said in apologizes and pecked his lips moving over to the passenger seat and buckling in as he drove and put the phone on speaker.

"Dude you finally got the balls to ask her out huh? I'm so proud of my boy he's all grown up," Jonathan mockingly said and pretend to cry. I hit his chest as he winced in pain.

"Shut up man, I could be your father and Allison could be your mother. So much talk for the baby vampire among the three of us man." I started to laugh and Jonathan have me an unamused look as I stopped for him.

"Red, have you seen my grey shirt and flannel pants?"

"Um .."

"Terra! Hi!" I yelled through the phone in excitement as Jonathan chimed in too not being as cheerful as I was.

"She's naked in front of you isn't she? I knew it-" We a beep and laughed at the fact I was right. These two were finally together it was a miracle.

"Just a few more miles up the road, can you make it?" I asked Jonathan as he nodded.

"We could stay in a hotel for a little bit if you want baby?" Jonathan was determine to let me rest, but I didn't need it. I content in seeing his tomb stone now.

"Johnny, I need to go now you don't have to come with me but I'm going." I kissed his cheek and watched him drive us all the way to the graveyard.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

10 Minutes Later

"I found it," I bitterly spoke and stared down. Jonathan suddenly appeared next to me and I assumed no one was around when he did, it was 6:05 am that would be amazing if they were.

Harrison Edward Greene
1852-1877
Here he lies a loving husband and the best son in this whole existence.
RIP

I walked forward and placed a bouquet of sunflowers in front of the tombstone and started to cry, Jonathan held my hand as I wiped away my  tears away with the sleeve of my jacket. "Harrison, I'm so sorry that I had to kill you. I never meant to hurt you it was just that my past had caught up with me and you didn't need to suffer."

I started to cried harder and weep even worse then before, it's been years since I mentioned him till Jonathan had to bring up my past a while ago when Aacia was still alive. I bet she would know what to say if she was still with us.

"Harrison, I bet you were a nice and you're looking down here wondering who the hell I am, right? My name is Jonathan and I've just started to recently date your Allison, now before you strike me with some lighting bolt for being a sinner just hear me out man." I laughed weakly against my chest and let him continue, I needed a breather.

"She's wonderful and the best thing to have ever happened to me, since you're gone and I bet have been watching her you should understand why she did what she did. Allison would have loved nothing more then I imagine to have your children, grow old with you and die a happy mortal with her husband; But let's face it this isn't a fairy tale and non of that happened. I'm honored to be with her and thank you for letting me have a shot with her, Allison and I do plan on being humans again we haven't told the others yet but don't tell anyone okay? This is Johnny peace out."

I tugged on my shirt hard and kissed me passionately like never before. Jonathan must be turned off by the flavor of my lips, but his arms wrapped around my waist and he clearly wasn't bothered. He pulled away and looked down at me and lifted my chin up to star into my eyes. "Allison are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just realized how lucky I am to have 2 gentlemen that love me with all their heart. Come on, "I said tugging on his arm so we could leave.

"You don't want to say anything else?" Jonathan to my imagination thought it was weird and dream or something, making me laugh at the look on his silly face.

"Johnny you've said everything that needed to be said for the both of us, I'll always miss him and love him too but your my boyfriend. I love you and whenever we decide to settle down it'll be amazing, until then let's live in the moment and enjoy this." He followed me to the car and I finally had my closure, it was his turn next.

__________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

I'm so sorry for updating this so late! I had finals, school and I didn't do to well on my report so Mom was pissed at me. But I'll try to write the next chapter as quick as possible, since the epilogue is already done! :)

I wish you all a happy holiday!

Vote, comment and share if you enjoyed! Bye!

-TG 💀 12/24/15