Chapter 21: You Did What?

Allison's POV:

1 Week Later...

Everything hurts. I can't feel my legs and I have such a headache, what happened to me? Jonathan! I open my eyes a little and notice a grey ceiling. Instantly I sat up and groaned at the sudden rush of pain in my head and stomach.

"Where the hell am I?" I whimpered at the pain in my mouth from talking to myself. I needed to brake down the door, pulling on the door was harder then before my weakened state is messing with my super human strength.

I stood on the other end of the room with my left leg in front of my right, running forward with all my strength forward as the door was suddenly opened and felt a cold wall of steel collie against me. "Damn it, you hurt like hell."

"I miss you too Ally," I felt his cold arms wrap around my waist as I looked up into his beautiful green eyes and kissed his lips. I didn't who was watching or staring, I needed his soft lips and more.

"Allison wait," Jonathan said pulled away from our passionate kiss. "We can't do this right now?"

"What, why not?" I asked in confusion. This wasn't like him.

"For starters some of us just ate breakfast and watching you suck his face off, I might hurl up my breakfast and I'll throw up on you Allison." I turned around and saw Terra, she smirked wickedly at me.

"How long have I been asleep for?" I asked looking at my friends and forgetting about our surrounding.

"7 days, 10 hours, 32 minutes and 17 seconds." Red said to me as the others looking at him in utter shock. "What? I was bored with the resurrection squeal and was curious myself, don't look at me like that I've been with you guys for a while and I picked up one of Terra's weird habits."

"It was cute, it's just better when Terra does it." I laughed wrapping my arm around Jonathan's waist and resting my head on his shoulder feeling his cold skin pressed against mine. I never noticed it before, I don't know why I am today?

"Well Red's killed the mood now, when doesn't he to be honest?" The two of them looked towards one another and looked away towards me.

"Where the hell are we? I don't remember this place?" I said starting to notice my surround since I ran into Jonathan and the others.

The ceiling were high as the sky with grey arched door ways into other halls, the walls were painted a light cream with marble floors the ceilings almost matching. The door behind us was wooden and the knob was silver?

But I didn't burn myself???

"Quick question, how come the knob to my room didn't burn me? Unless it's not real, but it looks real to me. Can anyone answer my question?" Everyone looks towards one another in unison.

"We need to go see Frank. He'll explain everything and also something very interesting about me too. Let's go to his office." Terra interjected making me start worry about the news.

Later in Frank's Office

"Allison?" Jonathan waved his hand in front of my face. I couldn't even move or speak after everything Francis and Red told me. We lost so many people and I was no longer a vampire!

"You never answered my other question, why is the Coven after Terra when they have you and all of your people with the cure inside there own damn blood!" I yelled in frustration.

Was it really pointless hiding this entire time?

"Ms. Greene, I'll tell you what I've told your family and friends. I was approached by the Coven 6 years ago. They required my help since they were ready to move on and die a natural death. Those people were beginning to get impatient, breaking into my labs and trying to point fingers at me saying I was withholding information. Finally, I upgraded my security and we've managed to come to a truce until, I heard about you 2 years ago.

Our people were so close to finding you multiple times until the Hunters interfered or you had already moved on, it was very frustrating. I was informed about The Coven figuring out our cure and immediately had myself and every co-worker in my company injected with the cure for there own protection. Do you have any questions?"

I walked straight up to him and smacked him hard across the face as Jonathan grabbed me and held me across the room within seconds. "How dare you! We had to fend for ourselves for years! You're a lying, selfish bastard!" I yelled at him feeling my face and body heated in rage as Jonathan toke me out into the hall.

"Allison, what the hell are you doing?" Jonathan glowered down to me, making me miss being s vampire right now so I can slap the crap out of him.

"I'm sorry, but he was pissing me off! I'm also more hot headed as a human then as a vampire, probably should of mentioned that. Now can I have some of your blood to turn back please?" I pleaded.

Jonathan handed me his wrist making me smile, "Here."

"Do you mind biting it? I can't do anything with these plain teeth they're pointless, literally." Jonathan chuckled and bit his wrist whimpering pain as I started to drink from his wrist.

I gaged at the offal taste of his cold blood in my mouth, I felt like I was drinking a corpses blood. Technically I was drinking my boyfriends blood, but wasn't isn't that just another typical Tuesday for us.

"Thank you," I said whipping the blood off with the back of my palm. I started to feel my head pounding again and my mouth hurt worse then before. I opened my eyes again an heard a ringing in my ears and see Jonathan yelling towards someone noticing the ceiling higher then it was before.

"The point is, we really need to come up with a plan before they strike." Frank said.

"We can do that after we help Allison please." Jonathan begged someone behind him. I couldn't fight the will to stay awake anymore, I was dying again and this felt worse then the first time.

________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

I need to make a few announcements about the story. First of all there will be 26 chapters in the story and it's officially over, however there will be a Epilogue of who lives or die and who will still be human by then. cx

I've decided to do a spin off book which will be a stand alone as well. The minor characters in Lone Star will be the main characters in this new book like Adrienne, Grace, Frank etc.

Leave a comment below about your thoughts and if your excited to know what happens in Lone Star! :)

Vote, comment and share if you enjoyed! Bye!

-TG 💀 9/22/15