Chapter 10: Lovers Fight

(Author's Note: Since, someone was so desperate for an update I have to publish my unedited version of it. Tomorrow will be the ended one, don't worry. Enjoy it if you can!)

Jonathan's POV

"Do you guys sparkle?" I wanted to gag myself and die all over again at the question Aacia asked and answered before anyone else could.

"What are we strippers? Of course not, although I can't speak for some people." Allison looked at me pissed off as Aacia pieced the puzzles together.

"Allison?" Terra's eyes widen in shock as I looked out the window as Red kept driving the sun, soon to rise within the hour.

"Everyone don't go all Allison on me, I did for a little while before I met my husband. I needed money and nobody was paying me enough for income, which left me with one choice." I'd heard the stories before and started to tune out.

I'm such a jackass for thinking Allison would be interested in me. Time to pull a Red, I guess. Maybe I shouldn't have meaningless sex for a bit, who am I kidding?

"We need gas," Red said looking around for any stations that might be open.

"There's one coming up, just after the light." Terra pointed out as I smiled a little to finally have my cigarettes for today, at lease I won't be getting lunch cancer.

Once, we pulled up the stop everyone got out of the car as Red, Terra and Aacia went inside. Red was going to get something for the gas, and I knew Terra was going to get food. I walked out of the car and went to the side of the building ready to smoke.

Allison needed her space and I needed to let off some steam. I could hear footsteps coming my way as I lite my cigarette and inhaled the sensual feeling if smoke as I puffed out the cigarette.

"Jonathan, you're an ass." Allison waved her hands in front of her face making the smoke vanish as she walked towards the women bathroom.

"Allison wait," I grabbed her hand as she looked over at me pissed off, her hair moved to one side as she wore a black tang top as I prevented myself from looking down to her breasts.

I threw the cigarette on the ground and pushed Allison against the wall as I kissed her lips hard, she smirked against my lips and tug slightly on my hair making me moan by your actions. Her lips were velvety soft as I ran my hands down her sides grabbing her ass as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"You're mouth taste like an ash tray," Allison mumbled as I smiled and opened the bathroom door as I pushed her against the wall.

"I'm sorry do you want to stop?" Her hazel eyes were filled with lust, she just made me feel more alive and I actually cared about my Ally.

"Jonathan, I wouldn't be right here otherwise." She smirked quickly toke my shirt off as it landed on the ground and I grinned foolishly. "Now are we going to keep talking or can we please get back to this, we have about 5 minutes before we need to get back."

"I'll make sure we do everything in that amount of time don't worry," Our hands worked quickly at taking the others clothes off as we locked the bathroom door and we're finally alone at last.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You remember the back story right?" Allison swayed her hips back and forth as she jumped putting on her jeans and buttoning them as she put her shirt back on.

"We still aren't on friendly terms, and this never happened." I kissed Allison's lips softly as she smiled and looked in the mirror and ran her finger tips through her hair.

"Come on, let's go." She kissed my lips one last time as we walked over to the car with the others all inside waiting for us, expect Red.

"Next time you have sex; at lease tell me so I can wear ear plugs or something." Red glared at us as he opened the car and I got in the back sitting next to Terra.