Chapter 9: Fight

Evening 

Allison's POV

"How are we going to attack The Coven?" I said as the other looked at me in fear. Aacia was asleep on the bed, along with Red as they spooned adorably.

"Maybe have them come to us?" Jonathan proposed as Terra shut him up.

"What are you crazy? Did you forget what we're dealing with, there not going to stop. We need to send them a message and then the real fun begins." Terra yawned as I snapped my fingers and gave her a look.

"It's time for bed young lady," Jonathan laughed as Terra started tried to protest and yawned again as she caved in, "Turn around and let's go."

"What about you two?" I grabbed her bags and handed them to her as we
opened the joined bedroom door next to the first room we request at the Days Inn.

"Jonathan and I, will take first watch don't worry. Just get changed and then Jonathan and I will be sitting right in the center of the room ready for anything."

"Thank you, Allison." Terra said as she closed the door and waited patiently for her.

"How are you?" I asked Jonathan averting my eyes to look around the room, trying to forget about the offal memory of him screaming in pain when Terra needed to crush Iris's soul out of his body.

"Alright fine just trying to stay alive. Even though we're dead get it?" Jonathan faked laughed as did I tapping my foot nervously as I waited for Terra.

Terra opened the door, wearing red and white checkered pants with a black t-shirt as I smiled in glee thankful for her. "Well somebody looks nice?"

"Shut up," Terra gave me the middle finger as I playfully shoved her inside as she grabbed the TV remote and flipped through the channels while I grabbed the chair from the desk in her room and dragged it along the open door as Jonathan sat next to me in his room.

"Big Bang Theory is on yes!" Terra snuggled under the covers and watched the show as Jonathan and I listen to the show.

All three of us laughed at various points in the show and Terra made us run over to the TV, when two guys were in a bar and they happened to be drinking alone Star beer.

"Howard and Sheldon are drinking beer, with my vampire nickname!" Terra jumped up and down a little laughing as stayed till that scene ended.

"Someone's happy to be the cure for once," Jonathan joked as I nudged his shoulder.

"Hush you, and let her have this." I whispered as Terra thanked me and laid down on the bed. She stayed up for another hour and slept as I grabbed the remote to shut the TV off.

"So, it's just the two of us." Jonathan said as I finally looked into darken green eyes as he stared into my eyes, "Interested in playing a game?"

"Sure," I lied taking advantage of this moment to finally talk to him." Do you care for a game of truth or dare?" Before we met Terra our little group would relocate after every 20 years and on the round we would play this childish game to pass on the time of our immortal lives.

"Truth," Jonathan said as I carefully thought about my question.

"Is it true, you're not a virgin anymore?" We both started to laugh and stopped as Aacia rolled over to Red as they kept sleeping, "I can't believe we have a human in the group."

"Me either, this is crazy she's going to be a liability. At lease Terra can defend herself, we don't know if she can decapitate a vampire." Jonathan pointed out the obvious causing something inside me to tick as I said the next sentence.