Chapter 15: Get Ready

Red's POV

"Are you sure we can trust him?" Aacia nodded in agreement as I sighed in relief by her opinion and kissed forehead. "Stay close to me and him. We only have a short opening and who knows how many Hunter will be outside waiting for us."

"Baby don't worry please? I'll be fine and Drakes been teaching me how to defend myself. Don't be upset, I love you." I smiled as she said that once again and pulled her into a deep kiss.

After a couple a seconds, someone knocked on our bedroom door as I groaned in anger. I bite her lower lip gently as she smirked, "I love you too. Come on it's time to leave baby."

I opened the door to see Drakes left arm behind him as he brought it to the front holding a creme colored duffle bag. Everyone was order to wear all black. A long sleeve black, black sweat pants and black sketchers. Beanies were optional to some of us with lighter hair like Ellie and Allison if there noticed.

"Ready to hit the road Jack?" I tilt my head in confusion as he laughed. "What's so funny?"

"I think he knew you wouldn't know the reference Red. It was simply meant to be a joke baby," Aacia patted my back as she closed the door holding her bag at hand along with mind.

"Please let me take bag?" I pleaded giving her puppy dog eyes Terra once explained to me. I still do not understand the term for one I am not a puppy or have the eyes of a canine.

"No. I can do, I'm not here to just look pretty dammit." I laughed as Drake snatched the bags from her hand and ran away within a few seconds he was back.

"I win now, nobody had to care it and let's hurry Adrienne has a few cars waiting by and her men on guard to protect us when the Hunters start coming out once the cars start." Aacia intertwined our hands as I picked her up and ran with her to the center of the building along with the others.

"Allison what did you do?" I asked holding in my laughter trying to remain serious.

"What? Does it look bad?" Allison placed her back into a bun covering her entire forehead and hair with the beanie. If it wasn't for her lack of color in her skin, I swear she would be completely black and blending in with the night like the rest of us.

"You look adorable as always," Drake said as Ellie smiled and kissed his lips softly.

"Everyone ready?" Adrienne also placed her hair in bun hiding the remains of her hair under the beanie. The others didn't wear them because their hair was black or brown and that didn't really pop out at night for obvious reasons.

"Of course on three right?" Terra demanded as Adrienne nodded everyone huddled tightly with there group ready to run. Heavy droplets of rain started to pour as Terra smiled.

"Go!" Adrienne shouted as Drake and I ran towards our vehicle getting in as we started the engine. The roads of our cars coming to life as the Hummers roared to life Adrienne and Ellie in the main car with Terra, Jonathan and Allison in the middle car with my car last.

The cries of vampires and humans dying with the sound of shoots behind us as we hit the road. Driving in the rain at 60 miles per hour was hazardous, but the worse were the cars that suddenly hit the main road behind us.

"Fuck, Drake are you ready with the pistols? Aacia baby tell me you're ready too?"

"I am," We drifted to a sudden right as they rolled the window down and started to fire the shoots through the windows on both sides. The cars ahead were still safe as the car behind us kept shooting and my group as well.

"Eheu," Drake said as he rolled the window up started to crawl to the back where Aacia was shoving her towards the front in his seat. "Red we need to back up to the cars."