Chapter 3: Misadventure

Author's Note: Again, I am sorry for any errors now. Tomorrow, I'll be able to fix them and take them out. I hope you guys enjoy! :)

Sometime in 1823

Red's POV

"For the last time give me the ball," James proclaimed as I grinned foolishly holding the ball in hand shacking my head as he chuckled. "Come here and give it Red," I dashed off onto the street running away as he followed along with the other boys from our neighborhood.

"Oops, I'm sorry! My apologizes ma'am!" I said ducking and jumping over object or under people as they leave there shops with there family and grumble at us foolish boy's playing a game.

Then I froze at the sight of her. She was beautiful, locks of brunette hair curled under her hat as she laughed with her friends walking along. Her blue eyes were intoxicating as she started to walk away with her. Just then the boys tackled me to the ground, causing me to drop the ball as we fell to the ground.

"Get off, James!" I yelled as he pressed my face against the street, causing me to get dirt on my clothes even more. "Please!"

"Fine," He declared getting off me as I started to run after the beautiful girl, darting across the streets as cars stopped for me. "Excuse me, miss!" I yelled panting after them as the three girls turned around, the one I had my eyes on smiled not laughing.

"What a gentlemen, care explaining why half of you're face is covered in dirt?" She said as I laughed feeling stupid.

"I was playing ball with my friends and happened to notice you miss, what is your name if you would ever be so kind to tell me?"

"Lillian Wright and you are?" Lillian's voice was melodic and I was hooked instantaneously.

"My friends call me Red," I said as her friends stopped laughing after a while.

"Red, you say? Like the color, what a very unusual name." Lillian said as I nodded hypnotize by her blue eyes as she smiled cutely. "How old are you Red?"

"Just turned 16, recently what about you miss Lillian?"

"In a few days Mr. Red," One of her friends whispered something in her ear as they left and it was just the two of us along. "I'm afraid; it's time for me to go."

"How will I be able to contact you again, Ms. Wright?"

"Please call me Lillian, and will meet here tomorrow at noon?" I nodded in agreement as she kissed my left cheek that wasn't dirty.

"Goodbye Red, I will meet you tomorrow." Lillian spoke softly as she turned the corner and left her smell of lavender perfume filled my nose as I sighed deeply at her beauty.

"Lillian," Her name was blissful as it rolled off my tongue causing me to smile.

----------------

That's when Drake snapped me out of my daydream, "Red pull your shit together and let's get back to business. I think we might have found a member of The Order here."

"Sorry, where are they?" I glanced at the monitor screen of the night club that held exclusive members only. Some of our people where in there and I wasn't going to let them die on our account even, if it meant killing everyone in the night club.

"Get a hold, Ellie are you their?" I said into the microphone on the computer as she answered.

"I'm here, just trying to slither my way into the Boss. See any openings; I could possibly get in without his security being assholes to me?" Ellie spoke as I eyed the monitors.