NO. 14

"Cia? Cia, can you hear me?" Amy called her for the third time already.

"Sorry Amy, what?" Amy, the little nerd girl obviously somehow became her friend. How? That is called a mystery.

"Are you going for lunch today?" she asked. How could she have so much patience? It was literally the tenth time, she was not paying attention to her.

"No. I'll skip today. But enjoy it anyway," she smiled. It was not that Cia didn't want to eat, but she was a slightly nervous. Not from the mission, which was supposed to be later that day. But because of the fact, that she was supposed to be at home. At the bar and then on mission with Eleonor.

Cia walked away from Amy, she was deep in her thoughts when she walked out from school building to school park.

Cia and Kim had a plan. It was a good plan, but even a good plan can go down the hill in blink of eye. But everyone was ready. She was going through the plan in her head over and over again. It was really good plan, hopefully it'll work.

The only part they didn't sorted out was her sneaking from their house. That was completely on her, which made her most nervous. Between the bar mission and Eleonor was enough time. But seeking out at six o'clock? She was basically courting death, with those guys under one roof. Luckily their father wasn't there, so there were no family dinners.

School ended. It was two o'clock, she would be home at three since she decided to walk. That is giving about two hours to get ready mentally and then sneak out. At 17:45 Kim will be waiting on the corner of street. She will go to get dressed, get her make-up and hair done. And then... let the party begin.

Cia came home slightly before 15:00, got her lunch, which was not much. All the boys were already home, except for Mace, who was staying at his apartment in industry and Raven, who will not come until the next day too. At least that was good for her. The others won't bother her, all she needs to do is let them know she had a dinner.

17:00. Cia took a shower and headed down for her dinner. Octavius, Keane and Niles were playing on X-box, Leyton was drawing something and Jin was reading. Everyone in one living room. How could they concentrate, when the three youngest were screaming from the top of their lungs?

"Does anyone want a toast?" She yelled so all of them could hear her.

"Yes!" Octavius and Keane answered as one.
"I want two!" Niles shouted. Jin lifted his hand with one finger up. Leyton put his sketchbook aside and went to the kitchen.
"Do you want help?" Cia smiled, so Leyton took it as yes.

They made seven toasts, no one even thanked her, but Cia didn't care. They saw her eating dinner, so they will leave her alone now. She went up to her room, and put a small camera above the window, so it was facing door. No one would notice it and this way she will at least know in how big trouble she is. Hopefully none.

17:35. Cia took her bag and opened the window. Her door was locked. She took one last look and jumped down.

Cia entered the Royal Bar at 18:30 and found her target immediately. Her red dress, make-up and the way her hair were done made her look older. And hell she looked amazing. Even though she hated dresses and high-heels, she understood women who loved it. Almost everyone in bar took a look at her.

Cia sat on a high chair a few empty chairs from Mark Olwenski, who was already scanning her. Cia pretended not to know and ordered a drink. It was illegal, so what?

She exposed her neck and collar bone as well as her leg. How she hated that. The men looking at her body, like if it was a piece of meat. Gross.

"Good job Cia," a voice cracked in her ear, "you have his attention, I'm sure he's going to approach you soon." Cia didn't answer. Just as she hated the dress and high-heels, she loved her jewelleries. Her earings, one of them was normal, while the second was large. It went around her whole ear, but it was gold, so it looked perfect. In that was hidden her communication device.
She had a camera on her necklace and a recording device in ring. That was something! No one would notice, not even OF12 who was trained for it.

Cia finished her fancy looking drink. She didn't like alcohol, but what could she do?
"What is a beauty like you doing here on her own?" Finally, he came to her. Cia's stomach turned upside down, but she smiled at him sweetly.

"I'm drinking. Don't you see Mister?" He chuckled. For fucks sake that was disgusting! Cia smiled at him even brighter. "Wanna keep me a company?" she asked pointing at the empty chair next to her. Mark smiled and sat, obviously satisfied with himself.

Kim was sitting in a car about a mile from bar and he was feeling bad. How awful and disgusting person and he sent a seventeen years old teenager to him. Wait no. Cia wasn't a teenager, she was a spy, a solider, an agent. She was whatever she was needed to be. That is how she was trained. But that feeling of guilt was still there.

"So may I know your name?" he asked. They were prepared for it. Of course that he had people listening to his conversation. The moment they will know her name they will search for her informations. But Kim was already prepared for it. He had a brilliant hacker with him. He made sure that they won't find anything hurtful.

"Anastasia Morloe. May I know yours?" Her name really existed. That person existed, although it was only virtually. They made her a bank account, a Facebook and instagram accounts. They even created some of her family. It took a lot of work, but they left nothing to hazard.

"I am Mark Olwenski little girl," he smiled and the hair on her neck bristled. The smile was gross, perverted and sly. Who could be so stupid to actually go somewhere with him?

"Nice to meet you Mark," she said turning to barman, "I'll have the same one more time. Barman nodded and made her a drink.
"I'll have the same then. But you still didn't answer my question, why would such a beauty drink here on her own?"

"Why not? You see, life sucks. One moment you say yes to your boyfriend and the other moment he will start to tell you how to live and with his mother dictate your every step." His smile told her, he already knew.

"So you're about to get married?"
"I'm not getting married. No matter what my parents want, what he wants. I'm not having wedding in next two months and first kid in a year," She stated coldly.
"So to my question, why are you drinking here alone?"
"To get courage?" He smiled at her. Gross again.

They were talking a lot. Drinking a lot. Cia bursted in laughter. "Well I had no idea, wealthy men are funny like this!" He laughed. Both of them drunk a lot, too much. This guy kept touching her and Cia was only laughing. But when his hand stopped touching her tights or neck and touched dangerously close to her lap, she grabbed his hand slightly and swayed towards him.
"I would rather not do these things in public. If you know what I mean," she whispered, while sly smile cracked his face.

It was 22:00 when they got to the room. He was kissing her neck, leaving awful marks on it. He grabbed her butt and tried to unzip her dress. At that moment Cia pushed him away. "No," she whispered quietly.

He stared at her in disbelief. "What do you mean no?" Anger broke through his voice. Cia was stumbling to a corner while he was slowly approaching her.

"I- I- I changed my mind. I can't do this to him. That's unfair." She whispered obviously scared of him, she lost her balance and felt on the ground.

"Do you think I care?! Do you think you can tell me no?" He came closer to her and slapped her. "No one says no to me! Understand?! No one!" he was talking quietly and it was even scarier. "You will do what I want to do!"

"This- this is attempt to rape! I'm going tu sue you!" She cried.

"Go on and try. No one will trust you. No one trusted to those others too," he laughed devilishly. He seemed to be pleased by her situation. "You think that no one tried? You are not wealthy nor you have influence. No one will listen to you!" Mark said picked her from the ground and literally thrown her on bed.

Cia felt his body on hers. His hands holding hers. His lips on her skin. His breath, smelling like alcohol.
Who is going to help her now?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Wondering what is about to happen next? Don't worry, Cia is a badass!
Anyway thanks for reading. 🖤🖤🖤

Btw, don't forget to like if you are enjoying this story! 🖤