NO. 37

Perxons got home. It was dark already so everyone went to their room right away. Everyone saw Cia acting weird, but she was just at her friend's funeral. It only made sense she was acting unusual.

Cia walked to her room. She couldn't believe it. How did he find her? How was something like that possible? Oh! Everything was getting so fucked up! She knew she will need to leave eventually, but not this soon! In the end she called Kim.

Cia was sitting in a bar, biting her lip, constantly thinking about the conversation she had.

"I have never imagined, that someone going through your training and getting so far would cry on someone's funeral. How disappointing," Cia stared at him. Not saying a single world. She remembered him too well. Eduard Eltrone. She remembered the day he whipped nine years old AF9 to death. He was expelled after that. So how did he find her?

"I guess they made you live with those people when they banned the program. You don't look like a family." At this moment Cia had to react. If she didn't, she would put all of them to danger. And it would give her a weakness and him a great weapon.

"Yes. They decided that I should live with family and go to school, in exchange for not taking me down. It was that or nothing," Cia said, hating herself for those words.

"Well OF12, I personally recommend you to stay there. I'll definitely contact you in future," he smiled. Cia felt like throwing up. As he was leaving, she was standing, panicking. That was bad.

Cia came back inside, but wasn't talking to anyone. She constantly had feeling, that he was watching her, although she knew he was long gone. But if he saw her talking to them and caring for them... She didn't even want to imagine, what could happen.

"Cia?" Kim called her and she snapped back to reality. He was sitting next to her at the table, watching her in worry. "Did something happen? You look out of your mind." Cia watched him carefully before nodding.

"Eduard Eltrone appeared. I have no idea how he found me, but I think I need to leave. If he founds out, I actually care for them, which is only matter of the time, he will be able to make me do almost everything. I could do horrible things," Cia was panicking.

"Alright, calm down. I think you're freaking out too much. They are not your biological family. Until you'll keep that in mind-"

"But I can't! I can't pretend I don't give a shit about them, when I already care so much. If something happens I won't be able to act like it's nothing to me. Kim I'm scared," she admitted finally, "I'm scared something will happen to them because of me." Cia was staring at her hands as she said that.

"C'mon Cia. If you leave, no one will be there to protect them. He will get to them easier. You are not biologically their family and as long as you behave as you don't care, it will be fine." Kim was trying to calm her down, but it didn't help very much.

Eventually Cia nodded. She understood, that Kim was kind of right. Since they weren't related by blood, she could always act like she was only living there, because she had to.

Mandy was there again. Cia stood there, watching Mandy and Raven sitting together, lovingly smiling at each other and she realised something. She was curious if Mandy knew already. She will need to talk with her about it. But at least for a while, she wanted to be alone.

Cia headed to the glasshouse. It was the calmest place in the whole mansion. All those flowers and everything. It was so relaxing, that Cia could let everything out of her head.

"Cia?" When she turned, Leyton was watching her, light smile on his lips. His light blue eyes shining like always. Cia smiled back. "It seems like you're enjoying this place as much as I do."

"I just needed a quite place to think."

"Oh sorry. I'll leave you then."

"Wait, you don't have to go," Cia stopped him quickly. She didn't mean to make him leave, not at all. Leyton smiled and sat across from her, studying her face. He couldn't see, how worried she was inside. He couldn't spott even one glimpse of anxiety on her face. Because she was determined to keep it all inside.

"Can I ask you something?" Cia started carefully. But she thought, it was about the time for her to ask. Leyton nodded in agreement. "What happened to your mother?" Cia asked and noticed his expression changing in second. "It's alright if you don't want to talk about it. I understand."

"No," Leyton shaked his head, "you're part of our family now. You have all rights to ask. And you'd find out anyway. It's better for one of us telling you," he sighted.

"Our mother was an amazing person. She loved us more than anything. She was spending every little while of free time she had, with her family. With us. I was too small, too young to understand. Everyone was. No one even realised, how stressed and anxious she was the whole time. She was taking antidepressants and hurted herself several times. Our grandparents from father's side were giving her hard time. They even wanted to take us away from her," he paused to suppress sob, which was obviously coming, then cleared his throat and continued.

"Then it was just too much. She had Octavius and Keane, but they were actually supposed to be triplets. There was supposed to be a little girl. Accalia. But the stress she had made her loose the girl. And after some time of blaming herself and trying to fight the depression, it was just to much to take for her. She left." Silence. That fiiled the glasshouse to the top, but Leyton wasn't done. Not yet.

"After she left us, dad was destroyed. He stopped all contact with his parents and spent a lot of time looking for her. He had detectives and everything, but she had completely disappeared. Probably changed her name and everything. Mace was completely devastated, he shut down and didn't talk to anyone for weeks, because he was the closest with her. Jin and Raven were taking care of all of us, since dad was gone most of the time. And me and Niles? We were just to young to understand she left us. We were waiting for her to come back everyday, making it harder for everyone. Twins were too young to even remember her..." Cia noticed tears coming down his cheeks.

"W-we still hope she'll come back you know?" He was sobbing and Cia couldn't just keep watching him, she walked stright to him and hugged him.

That woman gave their hearts such a deep wounds. No wonder there were no photos with her in their house. "Do you have a picture?" Cia asked all of sudden, she wanted to see her. The woman that hurt them so badly, though it was not completely her fault.

Leyton took out his wallet, just the moment someone called him. "What? Mace?" He picked up, giving the wallet to Cia. "Just put it- Alright I'll be there in a minute OK?" He asked before hanging up on Mace. "The photo is inside. They need help there, but I'll be right back." Cia nodded as she watched Leyton leave.

She opened the wallet, looking for the photo. And she found it. It was with others photos. Cia stared at the family photo.

How was that possible?
Just,
How?

Leyton came back. Those dumbasses didn't need him in the end. "Cia?" he called her, when he didn't see her in the glasshouse, but no one replied. "Cia?" Leyton tried again, but the only answer was silence. And then he saw his wallet laying on the chair she was sitting on before. The photo of his family next to it.

But where did Cia go?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello there!

First, I'm sooo sorry, it took me so long to update. I'm serious, I was too busy on weekend, preparing for my driving licence and I was nervous as hell, so there was no way for me to write.

Second! The big revelation I was talking about is here!!!

Someone want to try guess?

Hope you enjoyed and thanks so much for reading!

🖤🖤🖤