49. fruit punch

[ill spoil you guys again *rolls eyes*]

"How's you and Jae?" Dustin hops off the desk.

"Umm..." I try to hide my smile.

"You two are adorable" Dustin squeals. "Have you fucked?"

"Dustin" Sofie snaps her head to him. "Did you fuck?" She turns to me after glaring at Dustin.

"No" I shake my head.

"Are you dating?" Dustin's dimples pop out more as he grins from ear to ear.

"No..." I stare at the desk.

"What?!" Sofie and him stand up.

"You're telling me it's been more than half of the school year and you two aren't even dating?!" Sofie's eyes widen.

"I don't know...I think we're taking it slow" I hesitantly look up to their intimidating gazes.

"Too slow" Dustin scoffs. "Girl, even though I don't see you two together as much-"

"We decided to keep it low key" I shake my head.

"The sexual tension" he waves himself. "You need to jump his bones"

"Dustin" I glare.

"I don't know what you guys do behind the scenes but I can't miss the way you two look at each other" Sofie sighs admiringly.

"Am I missing something?" Dustin furrows his brows.

"Yes a lot of it" Sofie rolls her eyes. "She only told us about their "date" during the March break but the stuff before that..."

"There's nothing to tell" I shrug knowing if I do they'll want to know details.

"Whatever" Dustin rolls his eyes. "Do you know Cassidy?"

"I was about to ask you" Sofie gasps.

"Yeah" their heads spin to me.

"You do?" They say together.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you guys" I slap my forehead. "She was Eric's date"

"She's the talk of the school" Dustin sits on the desk again.

"She's really pretty...she could be mistaken as a goddess" I honesty tell them.

"Can I see a picture of her?" Sofie impatiently urges me to show her.

"Here" I pull out a group photo we took.

"Ellie I said a picture of Cassidy not you" Sofie peers up from my phone.

"That's her" I stand up, pointing to Cassidy who's standing at the end with Eric.

"Shit" Sofie gasps.

"What what?" Dustin leaps down the desk and rushes around it, chasing after me and Sofie, who are huddled around my phone.

"Ellie she looks like you" Sofie zooms onto her face. "No wonder you think she's pretty like a goddess"

"She doesn't look like me" I shake my head, staring back at the picture.

"She isn't exactly, but there are similarities," she holds the picture up to my head to compare.

"Yeah like the hair, face shape, body figure..." Dustin lists on.

"You're more pretty but-" Sofie shrugs before handing my phone back.

"I agree, you're more natural" Dustin narrows his eyes while leaning on his leg.

"Thank you?" I awkwardly look around.