Chapter Seventeen- More Story

CALLIES POV
"Hey where did you guys go?" Henry asks when Peter and I return to camp. Peter and I look at each other in panic.
"We were just catching up," Peter said quickly.
"Oh that's cool," he shrugs. My body relaxes in releief. Peter leans close to me befor whispering in my ear.
"Keep him occupied, I'm gonna go do some research," he says. I just nod before giving him a kiss. I laugh a little hearing Henry's grunt of disgust.
"Hey Henry, how about some more story?" I ask grinning my cat grin.
"Okay!" He says before sitting down on the log we had been occupying before.
"I'll see you later," peter laughs before kissing me one more time and walking away.
"How come you and Peter went to see my family?" Henry asks.
"What?" I ask in shock.
"I'm not stupid Callie, I saw the panic on your guys faces," he says.
"Henry, things are complicated. But everyone is trying to figure out how to make everything work for everyone," I say. "And that's all you're getting out of me," I add sternly.
"Oh alright," he huffs. "Story then?"
"Yes, more story," I laugh.

Once Upon a Time in the Enchanted Forest
CALLIES POV
"You know you really shouldn't keep her in the dungeon," I comment from my perch on top of the table, as the girls cries echo through the castle. "The acoustics are far too good in there,"
"That or she sobs too loudly," Rumplestiltskin says rubbing his temples. "I'll be back, I must quiet the beast somehow,"
"Be nice to her!" I call after him and he waves his hand in dismissal at my comment. I roll my eyes before realizing there's a presence behind me.
"I thought I told you to wait until I came and got you," I say casually.
"How'd you know I was here?" Peter asks. I turn to see him looking a little shocked.
"I'm a Cheshire Cat darling," I shrug. "I know things, and if you're going to snoop around you better not touch anything," I add as he picks up a vase.
"Or what?" He asks observing the vase.
"Or Rumple will hang out from your wrists in the dungeon and skin you alive," I say simply. Peters eyes goes wide and he quickly sets it down.
"What is he doing in here?" Rumple says walking in.
"He snuck down," I sigh.
"We'll get him out, I'm in a foul mood. This had better not have been a mistake," he growls.
"Aw you like her!" I exclaim giving a little smirk.
"What? No I don't," he snaps. I laugh.
"Rumple I've never heard you complain this much about a girl, you liked admit it," I chuckle.
"I'll do nothing of the sort. Now get out I have work to do!"
"Whatever you say Rumple!" I laugh hopping off the table. "Come along Peter," I say walking out.
"How can you mock him so without making him turn you into a snail?" Peter asks as we once again find ourselves walking down the dark hallways.
"He needs me," I shrug. "And I'm more powerful than you think I am Peter, which he knows. After all he's the one whose helped me home and tune those powers,"
"What kind of powers?" Peter asks.
"That's none of your business," I snap leading him out of two double doors and into the garden. I was very fond of it out here.
"It's like a little Wonderland," Peter gasps looking up at the trees and hedges surrounding us. Bright flowers swarmed our feet.
"Yes, yes it is," I sigh happily laying down in the grass. "Now Peter, I think it's about time you sit down and tell me about this Neverland you've found,"
"There isn't much to it to be honest," he shrugs sitting down on the grass next to me. "It's an island in a sea so huge you could sail for a year and never find another island. It's uninhabited except for one creature,"
"And what creature might that be?" I ask.
"A shadow," he says. "The shadow told me about the islands wonders. And how no one would ever grow old there,"
"So you're passing your whole life's search on what a shadow told you?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him. "How'd you find the island in the first place?"
"Well," he sighs. "I'm not sure,"
"What do you mean you're not sure?" I say my eyes narrowing.
"I dunno one minute I was in the enchanted forest and then I went to use a portal and something went wrong and I ended up there," he shrugs.
"You know you're not making a convincing argument here," I comment.
"I know it sounds crazy, but it's all true," he says his voice rising as he panics a bit.
"CALLIE!" A voice yells from inside.
"I have work to do," I sigh standing up. "You'll have to tell me more about it another day,"
"So what am I supposed to do? Leave and wait for you to find me again?" He says angrily. I look at him curiously. He had grown very frustrated in a very short time. I looked into his eyes and saw fear. He was scared.
"What are you scared of Peter?" I ask very quietly.
"I-I-Im not scared," he stutters.
"Oh but you are," I laugh. "I'll find out soon enough what you are scared of," I smirk before turning to leave.
"Callie-" he starts but stops himself.
"You'll stay here Peter," I say as I keep walking away. "You'll stay here,"

Hey all! Sorry it's short but it's just a filler to move the story along for now! I'm sorry I'm so bad at updating! I've just been having a bit of block 🙈 love you all!!!