Chapter Six--You're Alive!?

Chapter Six--You're alive?

Peters POV (surprise!)

"how difficult is the boy being?" Felix asked coming up to me. I glanced at Henry across the camp.
"Pretty difficult," I sighed frustrated. "He's convinced that his family is coming for him,"
"Well aren't they?" Felix asked.
"Of course they are!" I growled. "they're already here,"
If Felix was surprised he didn't show it. He was good at not showing emotion.
"How did they get here?" was all he asked.
"I don't know," I said. "What's weird is one moment I can sense them the next moment I can't,"
"Someone's protecting them?" he asked. I nodded glancing at Henry again. He just sat there on his log not saying a word. "there aren't many people in this world that can do that, can hide from you. And even less of them have been to Neverland,"
"I know Felix!" I snapped.
"Do you thinks it's her?" he asked cautiously. I hesitated,thinking of the girl he had not seen in so long.
"If it is, it's her ghost," I sighed trying to keep the sadness out of my voice but Felix cought it. Before he could say anything a commotion arose among the lost boys.
"What's going on?" I yelled as the scouts rushed in looking scared out of their minds.
"There's a girl!!" the boys cried out of breath. My eyes widened.
"Where is she?" I asked. The boy pointed and I started running, Felix close on my heels. We ran until we came across her. She was tied to a tree and her familiar pink hair hung in her face. Her ears and tail were matted and dirty. She looked up at me and she grinned.
"Peter!" she said happily.
"Callie," I said. "You're alive!"

Sorry it's so short! I didn't have a lot of time and wanted a good cliffhanger! If you guys have any ideas for the story or any questions don't hesitate to comment! I love hearing from you!