Chapter Thirteen- Found Him Again

READ. AUTHORS. NOTE. AT. END.

Chapter Thirteen- Found Him Again

Once upon a time in the enchanted forest....

CALLIES POV

I felt like I couldn't breathe. That boy. That special boy. He had done it. And I knew I needed to find him.

"Where did you see this boy?" I asked Regina.

"Oh so is the little witch finally showing interest in someone other than herself?" Regina snarled.

"Regina," Rumple warned.

"Where did you see the boy?" I repeated. She was really getting under my skin today.

"I'm not telling you," she smirked.

"Regina," Rumple warned again. He could see the anger rising within me.

"I will ask you one more time," I said clenching my fists. "Where did you see the boy?"

Regina looke frightened but only for a moment. The panic was replaced with calm and collectedness.

"I'm. Not. Telling." She smirked. And with that. I lost it.

"Oh now you've done it," Rumple groaned as I advanced towards that she-devil. She tried to keep cool but I could tell she was scared.

"I am going to beat you into a sorry mess of magic," I hissed as I drew closer and closer.

"Get away from me," she said trying to throw me back with magic. I blocked it easily enough.

"Tell me where you saw him Regina," I hissed, using my powers to hold her to the ground, nearly choking the life out of her.

"Honestly Regina just tell her," Rumple said annoyed.

"In the village," she moaned. I let her go and she gaspe for air. "You need to control her Rumple," she snapped when she could talk again.

"Why should I?" He asked. "No use in me being on her bad side as well,"

"I'm leaving to find the boy," I said.

"Why?" He asked. "Is he valuable?"

"I'm not sure. He visited me once in Wonderland asking if he could stay young forever there. He said when he's found it he's come back and tell me. Seeing as I'm not in Wonderland anymore, I think it's only fair I find him, don't you think?" I asked. Rumple rolled his eyes at me.

"Alright dearie. Do what you must. Don't be gone too long. I've got to go make a deal with a king in a few days," he snapped.

"Oo which King?" I asked.

"Eh can't remember the name. It's the daughter I'm interested in. I need a new house girl since you refuse to do anything around the place," he remarked.

"I'm a Cheshire Cat not a cleaning girl," I snapped back.

"Yes I know now, be off with you already!" He said.

"Alright I'm leaving!" I chuckled. "Ta ta Regina darling!" I called sarcastically walking into the woods.

"Goodbye witch," I heard her snarl. And with that I headed off towards the local village.

**********************************

"Excuse me," I said to a woman. "Is there a boy around here using magic?"

The woman have me a disgusted look before pointing to the town square. Ah. It was that kind of town. I walked quickly into the square an it didn't long to spot the crowd circled around a person.