Well... this is awkward

Um... hi?

I started this story over 5 years ago as a teenager and never ever expected it to become *vague gesture* this. 

As you can imagine... life got in the way? I honestly forgot this story existed until a year ago when I got the itch to read some fanfiction. To log on and see the OVERWHELMING comments and adds and just... wow. I am so grateful and feel so special. 

I've tried and tried over the last six months to open this and write again but just felt stuck.

To be frank, I don't know if I can continue this story. It's been a LONG time since I watched Once Upon a Time, and I even tried watching it a few months ago to try and inspire this story again because I so desperately want to give you all that you want. But... I can't do it. I can't bring myself to watch the show it's just so BAD and cringe- I don't enjoy watching it anymore.

That being said... I think I would be able to continue this story if no one minds it going totally off the rails?? I'll try to stick to the vibes of once upon a time as best I can but it would probably end up being more of an original tale than anything. 

Let me know and I promise I will not make you wait five years for another answer!

In the meantime, I am participating in NaNoWriMo this month on another fanficiton that I will be posting on Ao3 starting in December- based on Heartstopper. My username on there is papermacherainbow

Again, thank you so much for all your support and love it's been incredible. I really want your feedback on if/how I can continue this story so I can make the best choice for all of us! 

All my love <3
Sammy