Chapter Fourteen- The Shadow

HOOKS POV
"When are going to stop wandering this bloody forest?" I growl wacking away at yet again another tree.
"Aw. Are thee trees to much for the big bad pirate?" David mocks turning to laugh at me "ouch." He says as he runs into a tree tht he didn't see
"No but apparently they are too much for a prince," I snort walking past him as Mary Margret tries to consol him.
"Hooks right. Wandering around is going to do is no good," Emma sighs ignoring the little fight.
"Well what do you suggest we do do?" Regina groans sitting on a rock.
"I don't know," Emma sighs.
"We're all tired. Why don't we try to make camp until Callie contacts us?" Mary Margrey says.
"Might as well as," David shrugs. "I think I see a clearing up ahead,"
"Let's hope so," I chuckle. "You have a nasty habit of not seeing things,"
"You know what Hook?" David says angrily drawing closer.
"Oh what are you gonna do to me mate?" I ask annoyed rolling my eyes.
"I'm gonna-"
"I hate to spoil the fight but I think what I have to say is more interesting," a silk smooth voice purrs from the trees.
"Callie!" Emma exclaims as the cat girl jumps from the leafy canopy.
"Hello," she says.
"How's Henry?" Regina asks standing getting right to the point.
"Impatient much?" She chuckles. Something doesn't feel right. Callies eyes seem to be glowing a little. "The boys fine,"
"Do you know what Pan wants with him?" Emma asks.
"Emma," I whisper in her ear. "Something isn't right here," I say but she waves me off. Why does she never listen?
"I might know," Callie smirks examining her nails.
"What do you mean you might?" Regina asks angrily.
"Why should I tell you anything?" She laughs coldly.
"We had a deal you slime let little witch!" Regina growls. She is furious that much is obvious, but Callie remains calm. Her eyes still resting upon us cruelly.
"Deals are meant to be broken," she smirks.
"But if you don't help us with Henry then you don't get to stay here," I say carefully. Emma glances at me confused.
"Who cares?" Callie says waving off my comment. Emma's eyes widened.
"Something isn't right," I say again.
"You're not Callie!" Emma says.
"What do you mean Emma?" Mary margret asks.
"The real Callie wouldn't risk not being able to stay with Pan," Emma explains.
"Who are you?" David demands. The impersonator smirks.
"I'm your worst nightmare," and transforms into a glowing figure with beady red eyes.
"Pans shadow," I whisper in horror. It throws back its head like it's laughing before turning a flying off.
"What was that thing?" Emma asks in fright, her eyes as wide as saucers.
"Pans shadow," I say, and chills run down my spine. "It's ruthless and twenty times more evil then Pan. Luckily the demon has control over it most of the time. I pray that that was a moment when he did not. Either way that was not a good sign,"
"Why?" David asks. I roll my eyes. "Because!" I say annoyed. "Now the chances of Pan knowing Callie is working with us have increased by a tenfold!"
An eerie silence falls over us.
"Well," Emma sighs. "Nothing we can do about it. Let's make camp until we can get in touch with the real Callie," she turns and walks ahead to whet the clearing is. She's shaken, I can tell. I wish I could comfort her, hold her in my arms. But, she won't allow that. Not here not now. She's put up too many walls. All I can do now is wait and try break them down brick by brick.

CALLIES POV
Morning dawned brightly in the camp making boys come out of tents sleepy eyed with messy hair. Peter and I hadn't slept one bit. We had talked the whole night. Discussing what every inch of the prophecy meant. Peter is still worried about how they would help us. But I know. I haven't told him yet about my deal with Henry's famy. I don't know how. He would think I'm a traitor.
"Shadow?" Peter asks confused as the dark and eerie figure swoops into camp. He sits there and listens for a moment. I could never hae the Shadow speak. He mostly talked to Peter in his mind. As Peter listened his face grew darker, angrier. Something was going terribly wrong.
"YOURE WRONG!" Peter shouts suddenly before standing up and storming off. I went to follow him but then saw the way his fists cleanched and the tension in his shoulders and knew I wouldn't be able to calm him down for a while.
"What was that about?" Henry asks walking over to me.
"I'm not sure," I sigh. "I'll go talk to him in a while after he's calmed down a bit,"
"Wanna tell me more story until then?" Henry smirks.
"Alright," I Iaugh ruffling his hair and sitting back down on the log.
"Peter had just told you about Neverland," he says excitedly reminding of my spot.
"I know," I laugh. "Now...I took Peter back to Rumplestilkisn...."

Hi Guys! Finaaaalllyyy an update!!! I have gotten so much support from you on the Authors note! I forgot to thank @xxLilyElizabethxx for her shout out on her Harry Potter fan fiction!
I haven't used anyone's ideas yet but I have LOVED LOVED LOVED everything you guys are giving me!
Love you all and keep it coming xoxox