Chapter Seven--Happy Reunions

Chapter Seven-- Happy Reunions

Callie's POV

He stared at me in fright with those mesmerizing green eyes of his.
"I don't understand," he stammered. "How are you alive?" He asked. I was right. He did think I was dead.
"I never died Peter. I got swept away in the evil queens curse on my last trip to the enchanted forest. I was stuck there until the curse broke," I explained.
"So how are you here?" He asked warily.
"I WAS with Henry's family," I snarled putting as much venom in my voice as possible. I had to be the best actress Id ever been in order to fool him.
"Was?" He asked.
"After they used me to find out where Henry was an to tell him they were on their way they left me here for dead," I hissed. The easiest way to act? Put in as much of the truth as you can. That was exactly what had happened. Except it was all my idea.
"You told Henry that his family was coming? You betrayed me?" He asked.
"Oh for pity's sake Peter. I was playing my cards right. They tied me up because they caught me trying to sneak back to camp in the middle of the night. I was trying to come back to you," I sighed. He still looked stunned. "Um...can you untie me now?" I asked.
"Oh right sorry," he blushed before pulling out his knife and cutting the ropes off of me. He offered me a hand and pulled me to my feet. "I guess I should ask if you're okay?" He mumbled. I laughed.
"Yes Peter I'm fine," I smiled. We stood there awkwardly, neither of is knowing what to say. I wanted to kiss him. Who knows what he was thinking. And I'm pretty sure Felix just wanted to leave. I had almost forgotten he was there.
"Felix could you give us some-"
"Privacy?" Felix finished peters sentence. "Gladly,"
I giggled a bit as he slinked off as fast as he could. As soon as he was gone, Peter steppes forward and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I did the same burying my face into the crook of his neck, oh gosh I hadn't realized how much I missed him. We stood there like that both of us holding onto the other as if our lives depended on it. He finally broke away and looked at me.
"I missed you," he said almost breathlessly. "I thought you were gone, I thought you had died, when I went to the enchanted forest to look for you and everyone was gone I thought, oh gosh I didn't know what to think," he rambled. "When you didn't come back I had just assumed that you were dead because it was easier to bear than thinking that you-" he stopped himself.
"Thinking that I left you for good?" I asked softly. He nodded sheepishly.
"Well Im here now and I am very much alive," I assured him. He hugged me tightly again. I bit back a moan of frustration. Not that I didn't enjoy the hugs, but I bit more than that would be enjoyable as well. My tail couldn't hide my frustration though and I accidentally flicked him with it.
"Oops," I giggled as he flinched.
"What was that for?" He laughed pushing away my tail.
"Nothing! This thing has a mind of it's own ya know," I smirked.
"On the contrary I think it's trying to give me a hint," he smirked.
"Well I can't imagine what it would be hinting at," I chuckled.
"Well let me give you an idea," he laughed and pressed his lips to mine. Goosebumps rose on my arms and legs. Sparks seeme to burst into the air and my ears flattened against my head.
"Are you purring?" He asked pulling away laughing. I blushed bright red as I realized I had indeed started purring.
"Maybe," I muttered. He laughed again and kissed my forehead. I smiled, just enjoying being in his arms again. Then he gave me a playful smirk.
"What's that look for?" I asked.
"Well," he teased. "I was just thinking that some certain lost boys might be very very happy to see you,"
"And a certain Cheshire Cat would be very happy to see them," I grinned. I missed my boys!
"Well come on then!" He laughed, taking my hand and tugging me along.

Peters POV

"LOST BOYS!" I called as I tugged Callie into camp. I couldn't believe she was alive! I had missed her so much. Now that she was here I was never gonna let her go ever again.
"IVE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" I called again. That hurried them up a bit. They all rushed forward murmuring rumors of what they thought the surprise could be. I noticed that Henry still sat on his log, refusing to join in. Whatever. I would worry about him later.
"What's the surprise Pan?" A voice piped up. I grinned.
"Not what! Who!" I smirked. "Come on out!" I called. Callie stepped into camp almost shyly. The boys hesitated not daring to believe it was her.
"Hi boys," she said kindly. "Miss me?"
"Callie?" One asked stepping forward. "Is it really you?"
"Yes," she smiled tears pooling in her eyes. "It's me,"
"CALLIE!!!!!" They all yelled rushing forward. Soon you couldn't see her for there were so many boys surrounding her. Even some of the newer boys who hadn't had a good chance to know her were hugging her tightly. I smiled. It seemed that our family was back together again. I glanced over at Henry. He was looking over at the commotion with longing and curiosity. He missed his family I could tell. I looked over at Callie again. Of course I would tell her what I planned to do with him, even though I knew she would try to stop me.

Or maybe.

She could help me find another way.

YAY! Callie's back with Peter and all that mushy gushy-ness you have all been dying to read I know! What do you think shall happen next? Do you really think Peter will let Henry go? Will Peter discover that Callie is working with Henry's family?? *insert dramatic music here*