Chapter One- A girl named Callie

Chapter One-- A girl named Callie

Emma's POV

"Who on earth could know how to get to Neverland?" Mary Margret asked.

"Her name is Callie," Gold said. "And it just so happens she used to live there,"

"How'd she end up here?" I asked removing myself from Hooks embrace. Id have to question myself on why I turned to him later.

"Well," Gold chuckled. "No one knows to be honest, all I know is that she's a girl who can help,"

"Well," I said taking a deep breath. "Good enough for me I suppose,"

"Let's go find her,"

Callie's POV-

"Come on Cal I bet you can't beat me!" Grumpy teased. I was lounging lazily in a booth at Granny's sipping a soda and watching the dwarves play darts.

"Is that a challenge?" I asked mischievously. "What's your wager?"

"You have three darts to beat my three dart high score. The prize is fifteen bucks. Plain and simple," Grumpy said. I giggled and smirked.

"Deal!" I laughed. I stood up and he handed me the darts. Shouts of encouragement rose from everyone around me. I aime the first dart and managed to hit fairly close to the center giving me a good head start and causing a fair amount of cheers to arise. I heard the door open and the bell jingle behind me as I aimed my next dart. I stole a glance at a mirror on the back wall of the diner. It was Emma Swan, Mary Margret, David, Mr. Gold and Hook.

"Is Callie in today?" I heard Gold asked causing me to startle and miss the next shot hitting a lot score on the board and causing grumpy to smirk proudly.

"Only way to beat me now is to get a bullseye!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore Ruby telling them that I was over here. I was just about to throw when there was a tap on my shoulder.

"Callie Ches?" A voice asked.

"Emma Swan!" I said without turning around.

"I need to talk to you," she said.

"Yes well doesn't everyone," I said smoothly.

"It's important," she retorted.

"Hold on darling I've got a dwarf to beat in a bet," I drawled to her throwing my dart and hitting the center of the dart board perfectly. Everyone cheered and grumpy angrily pulled fifteen dollars out of his pocket and slapping it in my waiting hand.

"Ruby love if I could have another?" I asked collapsing into my booth again.

"Coming right up," she smiled. Emma say down angrily in the booth across from me, Mary Margret sitting next to her and the others crowding around the table.

"Here ya go," Ruby said plopping a bottle on the table and taking the cash from me to pay for the other three I had already drank.

"Are you old enough to be drinking?" David asked. I laughed.

"Oh goodness no! It's rootbeer love!" I chuckled. He looked slightly uncomfortable after realizing that I wasn't drinking any alcohol.

"Now how may I be of service?" I asked taking a swig.

"We need to get to Neverland," Emma said. I set the bottle down and have each of them an icy stare.

"Now why in the name of fairy tales would you want to go there?" I asked. "Oh wait I know!" I smirked. "Because you're dear boy has been taken by a certain someone who can't grow up and you want me to help you save him!" I chuckled to myself knowing it was mad.

"How'd you know that?" Regina asked.

"You and Mr Gold aren't the only ones who know things your majesty," I replied cooly.

"Yes well for once we don't know something Callie dear," Gold spoke up. "We don't know who you are,"

"Oh!" I smiled. "And you think I'll just tell you?" I laughed.

"Won't you?" David asked.

"Oh of course not!" I smirked. "I'll make you a deal, because I love deals as much as dear old Rumple here. If you can figure out who or what I am...." I trailed off. "I'll help you find your boy," I grinned.

"Yeah and how are we supposed to do that?!" Emma complained. I smirked.

"I'm sure Henry's book can help you," I said. "And I'm sure Hook knows a thing or two,"

They all glanced at Hook who looked away uncomfortably.

"You have an hour to figure it out before I change my mind," I said lazily taking another swig of rootbeer. "So I suggest you hurry up," and with that they all ran out of the diner as fast as they could.