Chapter 7: Love is a beautiful pain

[No one P.O.V]

The confused captain looked around, did he heard someone calling him?

"Luffy! You idiot!" Someone hissed.

He turned and saw Zoro glaring at him angrily.

"Stop causing trouble, for god sake!" Zoro told his captain in an annoyed tone.

"Let's run faster," Robin giggled.

"REMOVE THIS EYE!" Zoro shouted, when he saw Robin.

She shook her head, and giggled even more than usual.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Run! Run, Sky!"

Sea blue tears streamed down her cheeks.

She can't do it. She couldn't abandon Lilia.

"Water water flood!"She waved her hand, and a huge amount of water appeared out of now where flooded the marines.

"Sky, I told you to run!" The lady who had long dark pink hair, scolded Sky sternly, but tears gave in and her emerald eyes became soft.

"I'm sorry, Lilia. I couldn't. I couldn't leave you alone..." She wrapped her hands around Lilia.

"I love you, Lilia," She smiled, tears as beautiful as crystals fell down her bright red cheeks, her voice muffled against Lilia's shirt.

"What do want to have for dinner today, Sky?" She whispered.

"Anything, Lilia. As long as its cooked by you, I'm fine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Love is a beautiful pain..." The blue hair girl muttered, while tears slowly fall down her cheeks.

"I'm strong...Lilia...I promise I will fulfill the promise."

"I will never die."

Sanji's side

"Miss, would you like to join me for lunch~?" The blonde pervert asked in a sing song voice while his eyes are turned into hearts. The pretty lady stared at him in disgust and looked away, breaking Sanji's heart.

"Oh my..."

"What a thick skin man is he, flirting with random girls..."

The cook cleared his throat in embarrassment and walked away. As he walked further, he seemed to hear......

a girl crying.

Of course, no matter how silent a girl cries, it couldn't escaped Sanji's amazing ears.

His steps quickened and slowly, when he heard them more clearly, he started sprinting towards the depressing sounding cries.

The long blue hair...

The beautiful violet eyes...

He knew immediately, it was Sky Marvell.

[End of chapter]

Sorry, this chapter is sooooo short but last chapter is a bit longer so (excuse yays)...haha.

Tbh, I'm dying to skip these parts and moved on to the climax and Sky's past T^T
But I can't do that cuz it wouldn't make sense and the story would be messed up XP.
(Btw I added small parts of Sky past in this chapter to make it more interesting teehee! ;D )