Chapter 20: Her voice

[Sky P.O.V]

"Zoro-san......" An anime sweatdrop appeared at the back of my head.

"WAKE UP! YOU IDIOT!" Nami-chan hit him pretty hard. Ummm, I hope Zoro-san is alright......

"Luffy's in danger! We got to hurry up!" I told Zoro-san. His eyes widened slightly for a split of second that I might not have noticed it if I didn't looked closely at him.

"Luffy will be alright." He said without hesitation at all. Lucky him, his faith and trust in Luffy is really strong. He did say that, but he went along with us anyway.

The den den mushi rang.

"Hello...?" I answered it immediately.

"Luffy is in a serious condition so all of us went back to Sunny, so that Chopper can treat him better with more medical supply over there."

"Sanji-kun...Will Luffy be alright?" My voice wavering, shaking in tremendous fear and uneasiness.

"Don't worry, Sky. Just hurry up." Though he replied me in a calm tone, I could tell that he was worried and terrified.

"Who called? Sanji-kun?" Nami asked, worry creased her forehead.

"Yeah...Its just that they'll be at Sunny, so we are changing direction. Don't worry!" I assured her, though that I was sure she wasn't convinced at all with my depressed voice.

"ZORO! WHY ARE YOU GOING BACK THERE?!" Nami-chan reprimanded the always-lost sword man, grabbing his shirt.

"Geez, because of your horrible sense of direction, I can't let go of your shirt now!" She complained, pouting. Zoro gave Nami an annoyed face but didn't complain.

Despite the messed up situation, Nami-chan is always lively and smiling. I really wished I could do that too. What I could do now is to probably hold back my tears.

"Let's hurry up, Nami-chan, Zoro-san!" I told them with a genuine smile on my face; you could always smile with them no matter what happens.

[No P.O.V]

"HIS HEARTBEAT STOPPED!" Chopper screeched in pure terror and disbelief. He desperately tried to bring Luffy back to life with his trembling hands. But he failed.

"LUFFY!" Sanji shook him. "YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!"

"Captain-san, you can't leave all of us behind......" Robin's voice trembled for the first time.

"NO! LUFFY!!!" Usopp cried, tears just streamed down his face like a waterfall.

After minutes of sobbing......

"Luffy wrote a will?!!" Usopp asked, unable to believe what Robin told everyone.

"Yeah, its pretty impossible......" Sanji agreed with Usopp.