Chapter 3: Danger!

Just some gunshots sounds :) This chapter has that sound going on, so u might just listen to it while reading ^^

Chapter 3:

[Nami P.O.V]

The awful sound filled my ears, causing me to cover my ears.

BANG!

BANG!

I could feel the fear blasting off everyone in icy waves, as petrified screams and cries filled the room.

"Mummy, I'm scared..." A young girl sobbed, her body shaking in tremendous fear while her mother tries to comfort her. As the gunshots sound got closer and closer, everyone ran towards the back door fleeing for their dear lives.

"Sky! Nami!" Robin said in a calm voice, signaling for us to leave the room. My heart pounded, wondering if Chopper and rest was safe or not, because the one who was shooting people was the infamous pirate- Heartless Sol, with a bounty of 200 000 000 beri.

"The 3 idiots should be alright," I stated while running. 

"If they are not separated..." Sky said in a small voice. 

"Luffy might be shot by the sea stone bullet...while Zoro-" Robin said, emotionless.

"Robin!" I glared at her, its not the time to scare her. 

"Anyway, your strong, right, Water Princess?" Robin gave her a sly smile, causing the young girl to froze in terror. 

"How d-did you k-know?" Sky stammered, looking down. Robin pulled out a piece of paper, showing Sky's face and her bounty of 100 000 000 beri.

"Wow, your bounty is so high!"I exclaimed, my eyes turning to beri. 

Sky asked,"Aren't you shocked or anything?"

"Our Captain has a bounty of 400 000 000!" I winked.

"All of us has a bounty too," Robin added.

Sky smiled and said,"All of you are just so...I don't know how to describe," As she laughed along with us, I wondered why Sky has such a high bounty, I mean like, she look so harmless, right?

[No one P.O.V]

"Shhhh!" The long nose pirate placed his finger on the blue nosed reindeer's mouth.

The footsteps slowly faded away, making Chopper to speak up, "Who thats?" 

"Its dangerous, lets just hide here first," Usopp responded, hugging himself.

"But its boring here," Chopper moaned,"Besides they're gone already..."

"But they might come back any moment," Usopp protested.

"Mmmmm...alright," Chopper reluctantly agreed. 

Luffy's side

"Whats happening over there?" Zoro asked.

"I heard gunshots," Sanji replied. 

"Maybe its a shooting game?" The raven haired captain's eyes shone brightly in excitement.

"Don't be an idiot!" They snapped, giving Luffy a hit, causing Luffy to pout in disappointment. 

"Its probably a pirate you know?" The strawhat cook told them.

"We should help the innocent people," Luffy replied.

"Too much of trouble," The green haired sword man joked in a serious expression.

"YOU HEARTLESS MARIMO, THERE ARE A LOT OF PRETTY WOMEN OUT THERE YOU KNOW?"

The pervert cook screamed at his 'rival', making his rival laughed sarcastically, "Alright, alright, all you care about is that."

"Look, he is shooting everyone he sees!" Luffy pulled Zoro's and Sanji's shirt,  pointing at at boy who looked about 20, while he wrapped his long arms around his crew mates unknowingly.

"Gomu gomu no, rocket!"

"Luffy, you IDIOT!" The two rivals gave their stupid captain a very annoyed and furious look, while steam came out their heads.
All three of them landed right on the boy Luffy pointed to just now, to everyone's dismay. Terrified and shock gasps escaped the onlookers' lips who were around the boy who was lying on the floor, with three person on top of him.

"How dare you, do this to the GREAT SOL?!" Sol shouted as he swept Luffy, Sanji, Zoro away as if they were dust. He stood up, his blue eyes glared furiously at the three pirates. 

-End of Chapter-

Btw who do think Sky is? :)

{Published on 29/10/14}