Chapter 13: Desperation

[No one P.O.V]

"Got all of you!" He laughed loudly, hitting his own chest. His laughter annoyed the rest of the people there. Still, there was something very wrong with him. His eyes were hiding something. 

"STOP BEING STUPID LUFFY!" A angry voice shouted, as a orange haired woman appeared. 

"Stop lying to us. You know you can't hide anything from us." She slapped his face, "Wake up already. I hate seeing you like this."

"I am getting this weird sickness..." He paused and looked up, "Whenever I looked at someone, my heart beats so fast that I feel that my heart is going to explode. My face and neck also feels so hot when I think about her. Can any of you tell me what sickness that will make me have heart attack and fever at random timings?!" 

Nami's face fell as soon as his words entered her ears.

"WHAT?! I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS SICKNESS OR DISEASE BEFORE?!!" A voice interrupted them. It was Chopper, looking horrified. A long nose man appeared behind him. 

"WILL LUFFY DIE?!" Ussop asked anxiously while Robin giggled.

"Luffy, you're in love." Nami said quietly, when she finished her sentence, she turned and ran. 

"Navigator-san!"

"Nami-swan!"

"Sanji, go after her!" Robin pushed him. 

"In love?" Luffy laughed, "What's that? Can I eat it like meat?"

Zoro nodded, "How could an idiot like him fall in love?"

"Nothing is impossible in this world." Robin folded her arms, smiling slightly.

"So who is the 'she' that makes you get fever and heart attack?" Zoro teased his captain, grinning.

He shrugged uncomfortably and sat down.

"I'm still saving Sky. I'm not giving a shit about love stuffs." Luffy grinned suddenly. 

"That's my captain!" Zoro smacked Luffy's back and grinned back. 

Somewhere, someone else was looking at them......

"Interesting guy over there, it has been long since any pirates dared to come here." He grinned, his hair covering his eyes.

"Sky Marvell is back, pirates are back, my hypnotize skills will be back too..." He smiled widely, revealing a row of white teeth. His eyes that are behind his hair, glinting mischievously, yet somehow gave chills to the surroundings. 

"Hay-sama, please look at these wanted posters." A  girl bowed 90 degrees and handed him the wanted posters. 

"Strawhats...Sky marvell... High bounty... did all the money gathered together to be used by me?"He grinned greedily, licking his lips as his eyes turned into beri. 

"I'll hypnotize you so that you can be more useful."

"Sure, Hay-sama." She nodded and stared into his eyes. 

He took out an ancient pocket watch and waved it to the girl. "Hypnotize Hypnotize: bring the straw hats and Sky marvell to me. Don't you dare to come back if you did not complete this task." 

 "Yes, Hay-sama." The girl with brown eyes walked out of the room stiffly, like a robot. 

"Act naturally." He whispered as he snapped his fingers. The girl stopped moving as if she was frozen. The moment the snapping sound disappeared, the girl started walking again, but more naturally unlike before. The glassy effect on her eyes disappeared. He brushed away his long fringe which revealed his cold yet strangely still mischievous red eyes.