Chapter 6: Teamwork?!

OMG SORRY I'm supposed to update long ago but I forgot about it during the holidays and now I'm busy with school!!!!! But I found some time so here is a new chapter! :)  

[No one P.O.V]

The orange haired girl gasped in shock and quickly informed her crew mates. 

"Sky disappeared..." Nami said and waited for everyone reaction.

"Its her village after all, maybe she went to find her family," Zoro replied.

"But the villagers were shouting her name in fear and hatred! Then, when I asked her who she is, she suddenly disappeared," Nami protested.

"She is not a harm to us," Luffy whispered as everyone stared at him, shock. 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! SHE PROBABLY TRICKED US OR SOMETHING! AND ITS NOT THE TIME TO RELY ON THAT BRAIN OF YOURS!" Usopp snapped at his captain. 

"I know she is not a harm!" The captain glared at Usopp.

"But we better be careful-" Chopper said.

"But I don't think she'll be a harm~!" Sanji interrupted while everyone ignored him.

"I don't care! I JUST KNOW THAT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT HER!" Nami glared at her captain.

Everyone was arguing and glaring at each other.

"I don't think we know the meaning of teamwork," Robin said, making everyone stare at her in realization.  

"I guess your right..." Zoro shrugged, making everyone stare at the ground guiltily.

"And since Luffy is our captain, I'm doing whatever he says," Zoro yawned and closed his eyes. 

"DO YOU THINK ITS THE TIME TO SLEEP, YOU BAKA!" An angry mark appeared on Nami's forehead as she hit Zoro.

"Zoro and Robin will go explore the village and call us using this den den mushi when you find out anything. Zoro, don't you leave Robin's side, alright?" Nami instructed.

Robin giggled,"I'll make sure he does not get lost."

Zoro groaned,"I don't need anyone to take care of me."

"SHUT UP!" Everyone glared at him as Zoro rolled his eyes, annoyed. 

"Usopp, Brook and Chopper will also look for information. Franky will stay on the ship first, Sanji, Luffy and I will go and search for Sky," Nami continued as she gave each group a den den mushi.

Team 1 members: Robin and Zoro

Team 2 members: Usopp and Chopper

Team 3 members: Luffy, Sanji and Nami

Team 4 members: Franky and Brook  (Take care of the ship) 

Team 1

"This is boring..." The green haired man yawned lazily. 

"This way you won't get lost," Robin giggled as an eye appeared on Zoro's hand.

"I DON'T NEED THIS AND THIS IS CREEPY!" Zoro shouted as colour drained from his face. 

Team 2

"This is so boring..." Usopp yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"Let me buy candy floss first!" The blue nose reindeer's eyes lit up as he ran towards the stall.

Team 3

"Listen, you both can't run away cause I'm keeping my eyes on you," Nami said as she grabbed Luffy and Sanji.

"Yes, Nami-swan~!" The cook agreed with hearts in his eyes while the captain had a bored look on his face.

"FOOD!!! Looks delicious!" Luffy's mouth drooled and his eyes shined as he ran towards the food stall. 

"LUFFY!" Nami's eyes turned to fire as she stormed towards Luffy. 

"LUFFY!" 

"I can't believe I lost sight of him so quickly..." Nami muttered under her breath.

When she turned around to look for Sanji, she realised she lost sight of him.

She frowned and  sighed, Arghh, where did they go? 

Plan messed up thanks to a bunch of idiots.

[Luffy P.O.V]

The enraged stall owner chased after me,"PAY FOR YOUR MEALS!" 

I gulped and ran faster. All I did was to eat a little bit of meat and he got so angry. 

"He ordered more than 20 plates of meat and didn't paid," A young boy shouted, making everyone giggled.  

I continued running while I thought how delicious the meat was. I wanted more meat to be honest...but in this case, I got to RUN!

Suddenly, someone shouted,"Isn't he... Monkey D. Luffy?!"

Everyone gasped in terror and started to panic.

-End of chapter-

Its really hard to write these few parts so bear with me ;-; Pretend this is a boring filter part XD BEAR WITH ME PLEASE, THE EXCITING PART WILL COME!