Chapter 4: Set sail!

OMG I'm so sorry for not updating! >_< Dedicated to ASL14560 ❤ Thank u for supporting me in this fan fiction! It means a lot! ^_^

Chapter 4:
[No one P.O.V]

"I'm Monkey-" The raven haired boy stood up too, was however interrupted by his crew mates.

"We're so sorry, we just happened to pass by," Sanji and Zoro apologized.
"AND YOU FREAKING HIT ME LIKE THAT?!" Sol thundered. 

"You killed people for no reasons, what do you expect?!" Luffy demanded, causing Zoro and Sanji to pressed their hands towards their forehead in annoyance. 

"Huh?" Sol looked into Luffy's fearless eyes smugly.

"Sanji! Zoro!" Their captain shouted. 

"Guess he's serious," Zoro grinned, pulling out his katanas.

The monster trio were all in battle positions when someone shouted,"They're the straw hat crew!"

Horrified screams came out from the onlookers as they ran away, petrified.

"Straw Hat crew?" Sol challenged, but a frightened look flickered across his face.

"Gomu Gomu No Elephant Gattling Gun!"

"Santoryu Ogi: Rokudo no Tsuji!"

"Diable Jambe!"

Before Sol had a chance to attack, he was being attacked by the monster trio in a few seconds.

His eyes immediately turned to anime crying eyes, and begged,"Actually, I have a sick sister at home, so I'm doing this for her doctor's bills, please forgive me..." 

"Really?" Luffy eyes turned soft.

"Poor you," Sanji commented.

"Forgiven I guess," Zoro added.

Sol sniffed and said,"Thank you, kind souls-"

"AS IF WE WILL BELIEVE YOU!" Luffy, Zoro and Sanji snapped and, punched or kick him away. 

"You evil pirates!" As Sol flew far far away, his voice slowly faded away.

Nami's side

The den den mushi rang and rang...
"Yes?" The orange  haired lady picked it up.

"Nami-swan~" A familiar voice filled Nami's ears, much to her relief.

"Where are Luffy and Zoro?" 

"Beside me, and-"  

"Yo Nami!" Her captain voice appeared, while she heard someone hit his head,"Luffy! Give it to me!"

"Can you help us steal some food and leave some money, we cause some troubles and we need to get away from this island immediately because marines are arriving. Besides, the whole village is scared of us." Another voice appeared, which happened to be the crew's sword man.

"You idiots!" I screamed into the den den mushi, causing him to hang up.

"Let's go, and find some food," I told Sky and Robin,"Can you contact Usopp and Chopper, tell them to head towards Sunny quickly." 

"This is fun," The violet eyes girl giggled, while putting food in a bag.

"Are you kidding me?!" Nami exclaimed, with a annoyed expression on her face.

At Sunny side

"Let's prepare, yohohoho!" He said, after receiving a call from Usopp.

"Superrrrrr!" The cyborg agreed.

After some time...

"Let's set sail!" Their captain exclaimed, his hands up high. 

"Now we have a lot of food thanks to Nami-swan~!" Sanji exclaimed.

"Sky and Robin helped too," Nami told him.

"AND WE CAN EAT AS MANY AS WE CAN NOW!" Luffy exclaimed, stuffing a lot of food in his mouth.  

"Luffy!" Everyone glared angrily at him. 

"Ah sorry! Sorry!" He apologized, not feeling sorry at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Sky P.O.V]

"Come out, Sky Marvell!" A angry voice shouted from behind. 
I peer out, my heart thudding, a marine again. 
Suddenly, I heard footsteps. My heart squeeze in panic  as I quickly ran away from my hiding place.
I kept running and running while I heard my name being said in disgust again and again, causing terrified tears to roll down my cheek.  As I ran past the villages, they shot me dirty glares; they wasn't scared of me, they despised me. A strong hand grabbed my shaky wrist. As I turned around, I realised that  I was in deep deep trouble.

"Please, let go of me," I begged, my frightened body trembling. However, marines are heartless, they didn't cared that they are going to put a little girl who has done nothing in Impel down. The whole village cheered in delight as they watched me getting trapped in the marines' hands, as hurt shimmered in my violet eyes.

-End of Chapter-

Ignore the battle names I randomly pick one from online xD

I had fun writing this chapter, so I hope u enjoy it :))

Vote? Comment? Arigato! T^T~

{Published on 12/11//14}