Chapter 22: Our Captain, Luffy

[No one P.O.V]

The whole island is coloured with thousands, millions of colours, and rainbows are everywhere; tiny ones, large ones. Even the trees, grass, ground is colourful. The type of places you would only see in dreams. There are no animals, no humans, only nature and colours.

The Straw Hat was completely separated in the huge rainbow forest. Too fascinated by the colours and beauty, their attention were completely on the forest.

[Sky P.O.V]

I walked around, jumped around, laughing in joy and fascination, admiring the beautiful forest.

A girl? With rainbow hair? Didn't Robin-chan said that there were no humans?

"Hello?" I tapped lightly on her shoulder. She looked up, and I gasped. Rainbow-coloured eyes!

"Sky Marvell, Lilia told me to give you this. And your family." She handed me three pieces of paper and disappeared. A rainbow appeared in her place. So beautiful...so strange......

Wait, did she said Lilia?! My family?! And she knew my name?!!!

I opened up the papers.

The first one reads:

Dear Sky,

If you happens to be alive, and if you are reading this, than you are living a very happy life. But at the same time you are going to......sorry I can't say. You'll find out when the time comes.

Firstly, I love you so much.

Secondly, I died of an illness. None of it was your fault, it is just my weak body.

Thirdly, Rainbow Island is only an illusion. But this letter is really by me. I can't tell you why you are in this illusion, but its related to deaths and lives.

Lastly, please live on.

Love,
Lilia ♡

Tears keep falling, my heart breaking into pieces. Lilia how have you been? I thought.

The second one reads:

Hey sister a.k.a Sliver's daughter! ;)

You don't have to thank your awesome onii-chan for saving you at impel down. Like seriously how many times do you land there?!

My death was not your fault though. I died shamefully, thus, I don't wanna talk about it.

Anyway, I love you hella lot, sister.

At first, I smiled. Onii-chan knew I hate it when he called me Silver's daughter. I read on and my mouth quivered. Using my hands to cover my face, I sobbed. Onii-chan......you died......?! I never knew that......