Chapter 16: Watch out!

"You like Sky, don't you? As in romantically." Hay grinned, snapping his fingers.

"I don't understand that way of love. I only understand friendship, family love and nothing else." I replied, frowning.

"Why does your heart beat so fast? Why do you always think about her all the time? Why do you always-"

"SHUT UP!" I cut in, annoyed. I clenched my fists and glared at him, "I am going to beat you up!"

"Woah! Straw hat finally getting serious! But do you think you can win with mere force and strength?"

"Gomu gomu no pistol!" I yelled, my arms extending to hit Hay.

"Screw this! Why can't I hit you at all?!" I screamed in frustration.

"Say, Straw hat, do you love Sky?" He grinned again, enjoying himself.

"I LIKE HER! I LOVE HER! AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET TO TAKE HER! SHE'S MINE!" I forced the word I felt from the bottom of my heart out, and found my face feeling hot.

"Then the more I want her." He chuckled loudly. Angry and jealously seemed to explode in my heart.

"You bastard!" I jumped and flew towards him, my face frowning in fury, my fist towards his face. However, just like before, my fist just went passed him and nothing happened. It has no effect at all.

"Luffy!" A familiar blue haired girl appeared, smiling.

"SKY!" I reached out my hands to her.

"Give up, Luffy." She muttered.

"What did you say, Sky?! I have to save everyone!" I glared at her, it probably wasn't Sky. She will ever say those words.

"Seems like I can't even fool a idiot like you..." Hay laughed, "Enough of playing. I'll end everything now. I'll kill you and make your crew, Sky and everyone lose hope."

[No one P.O.V]

"Luffy! NO! Stop! We can't leave Luffy alone! He will die!" The blue haired girl suddenly opened her eyes and struggled to sit up, but wincing in pain instead.

"Sky-san! YOU CAN'T SIT UP! I JUST FINISHED CLEANING YOUR INJURIES!" The doctor shouted angrily, his face red from exhaustion and shouting.

"I'm s...sorry..." She closed her eyes, "I saw Luffy dying in my dreams, it was so terrifying."

"Stop being so noisy and irritating! I can't even sleep in peace!" Zoro scolded Sky.

"Are you actually sleeping when everyone's fighting...?" Sky asked softly.

"Can't helped it, I have to protect the doctor and my captain's girl," Zoro yawned.

"I don't need protection!" Chopper snapped.

"Neither am I Luffy's girl!" Sky glared at Zoro.

"It had been hours... I'm worried," Chopper said.

"Believe in them. That's what Luffy always says, right?" Zoro grinned.

"LUFFY! BEAT THEM ALL AND COME BACK TO US!" Sky shouted suddenly, her voice filled the room.

"Stupid! They might find us if you shout like that!" Zoro covered Sky's mouth but it was too late.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what has gotten to me but... I suddenly felt like cheering him on." She giggled and blushed scarlet in embarrassment.

"By the way, where is Mizuki-san?"

"She's safe with her family now, don't worry."

"That's good." Sky smiled, her eyes closing peacefully.

---------

"Ussop! Are you alright?" Robin asked.

"They are endless." The long nose man panted heavily, sweat rolling down his forehead continuously.

"We're finishing soon, so hang on. Don't die yet, sniper-san." She reminded him coldly.

"Thanks for the reminder!" Usopp snapped sarcastically.

[Luffy P.O.V]

"LUFFY! BEAT THEM ALL AND COME BACK TO US!" A faraway voice rang in my head.

Who was it? Sky...? She was safe, huh? Her voice had reached me somehow. Thank you, Sky. I will come back to everyone soon. 

But it was too late. Hay flew towards me at the speed of light. My vision blurred for a second, and it suddenly became crystal clear.

"Die." His voice echoed in my head. A sharp pain filled my head and just before I closed my eyes, Sky appeared in my mind. I forced my eyes to stay open with every single bit of my will power and every single bit of my strength left. I can't lose conscious yet. "NOT YET!'"I screamed in my mind.

I grabbed his hands with my full strength, glared at him with my bloodshot eyes and hissed fiercely, "You will be the one to die."

[No one P.O.V]

His triumph expression turned to dismay instantly. He knew he was going to lose. He didn't have to even think about it, his human instinct signaled him that that the Straw hat is about to defeat him in an instant.

"Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gatling!" He yelled so loud that his voice was going to break, aiming furiously and accurately at Hay. His fists hit the enemy at such a high speed that it looked like countless haki fists hitting the helpless Hay.

Despite that this was an illusion, those who are able to exceed Hay's strength can hurt Hay physically through this illusion without even laying a finger on Hay. This is the biggest weakness of the hypnotize hypnotize fruit. However, nothing was over yet. This was just the beginning.

[Luffy P.O.V]

The world went dark right after Hay fell on the ground.

"Luffy! Wake up! HE IS GOING TO- AHHHHH!" A terrified, familiar voice woke me up. Ussop! When my eyes opened, I saw a fist flying towards me. I stood up quickly despite the aches, managed to avoid it in time.

USSOP!  I tried to scream and run towards him, but I couldn't make it in time.

[No one P.O.V]  

"Pay attention when you're fighting!" A low and arrogant voice filled the area, his face smirking.

"Zoro!" Ussop cried in relief, his body collapsing on the floor of exhaustion immediately. The green hair man sliced up the marines in just a few seconds.

"WATCH OUT, ROBIN!" Ussop cried out helplessly. The black haired woman who was busy with many other marines had no choice but to watch the few marines coming to slice her up with the swords.

-End of Chapter-

I finally updated omg! 

Vote & Comment! ^w^

And have a lovely day ahead! <3