Chapter 19: Hopeless?

The video is about heartbeat from normal to slower! ^_^ For effects and tension, you can play the video to listen when you sees this: [Refer to video I uploaded. You may play it now.]

[Sky P.O.V]

"Luffy hang in there!" I yelled as Sanji ran towards the place where Chopper is at at breakneck speed while carrying Luffy over his shoulders.

Hot tears streamed down my cheeks, wiping the tears away, I- I wished that......I had never made that promise......with Luffy......

Please tell me what to do, Lilia. I have no idea about what to do now......

But, Lilia, please let me be selfish for once, I don't care what happens to me anymore, even the island, I don't care anymore, because no matter what, I don't want anything to happen to Luffy......

I would rather things stay the same while Luffy and his crew, Nami-chan, Robin-chan, Brook-san, Franky-san, Sanji-kun, Zoro-san and Usopp-san, continue their journey on finding One Piece, and I staying trapped.

With me, I would only be a burden. Look, because of me, Luffy's life is in great danger......

Its probably my fate to be trapped and alone, Lilia. I'm not allowed to be with them, because......

I'll only cause trouble.

I really had fun with them, Lilia. This was enough for me. Goodbye, Luffy. Goodbye, minna-san.

"Sky! Sky! Stop crying, we have to find Zoro!" Nami's voice interrupted my thoughts.

I'll helped them first and then secretly go......I guess.

"Let's go, Nami-chan!" I smiled forcefully, tears threatening to fall.

"Yeah!" She beamed at me.

[No P.O.V]

"Luffy, even though you're not a woman, I won't want you dying! You haven't found One Piece yet, Luffy......" The blonde haired cook muttered sadly and perspiration ran down his forehead continuously.

"Hang in there, I'll reach there in no time!" Sanji shouted, his words with fierce determination coated in it.

[Luffy P.O.V]

Da thump...da thump...da thump......da thump...da thump...da thump......

[Refer to video I uploaded. You may play it now.]

Huh...? What happened again? All I saw is darkness......and my heart beating......?

My heartbeat...its slowing down, little by little, second by second, what is going to happen to me?

Da...thump......da...thump......da...thump......da...thum...p......d...a...thum...p......d......a...thum...p......