Chapter 5: Sky secrets?

Chapter 5:

[Sky P.O.V]

My eyes snapped open as I placed my hand over my thudding heart. I was dreaming about that again...Whats so wrong about killing when you're just protecting yourself? The familiar words whispered in my mind. Lilia said that, and I had to believe in her. I shook my head, stop thinking about that... I stood up and got dressed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look, a new island!" Luffy pointed excitedly to the familiar island.

My eyes widen in horror as I looked down at my trembling hands,"B-but its d-dangerous, w-we s-shouldn't g-go."

Everyone turned to me curiously,"Why?"

My face blushed scarlet at the attention,"Ummm..."

[No one P.O.V]

The blue haired girl suddenly winced, as everyone stared at her, completely clueless. Sure, they know nothing about this girl, but they trust her completely...?

"Its alright, I like dangers!" The captain said cheerily, while Nami, Usopp and Chopper glared at him.

Sky's eyes were shining in the sunlight, however, she shook her head and smiled warmly, "If you say so."

[Sky P.O.V]

I can't trust them yet, after all, they're pirates...

I gave them a fake smile and begun planning. 

[No one P.O.V]

The straw hat pirates continued sailing towards the island normally while Usopp, Zoro and Nami started to suspect Sky. 

"Why did we bring her here in the first place?!" Usopp hissed.

"We thought she was just an injured little girl..." Nami shrugged.

"She is strong but not a threat." Robin told them. 

[Sky P.O.V]

"See, they don't even trust you," A small voice whispered in my head. I shook my head, they saved me, at least, I should repay that dept!

"Its not like they'll appreciate it..." The voice appeared again while I clutched my confused head angrily.

"True friends doesn't exist..." Darkness is trying to consume me, as I clenched my teeth to stop it.  Your willpower and the kind side of you will prevent the darkness to take over. I recalled Lilia's advice in my head.

"Its a village!" They shouted excitedly, breaking my thoughts.

"How can a village be dangerous?!"

"I heard that there are ghosts...and dark secrets..." A voice said creepily.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Terrified screams filled the ship.

"Just kidding!" The voice laughed.

"YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF US!" A annoyed voice shouted as laughter filled the ship.

The weird and unusual feeling filled my heart as I started to giggle. My eyes widened in shock as I slowly placed my hand on my heart, its a good feeling...

The ship is closer and closer to the island... I squeeze my eyes and prayed for their safety. Unfortunately, god didn't hear me... 

"PIRATES!!!!" The villager roared fiercely as something underground came to the top. It was the marines! And they are not the normal coward marines... I crossed my fingers nervously, hoping that no one will recognized me. 

"They brought Sky along!" The terrified screams filled the village and everyone shut their doors; safe and far from me. Tears blurred my vision as Nami-san walked towards me with a suspicion expression. 

"Who are you?" She asked, frowning. 
I slowly took a step backwards and a cold sweat dotted on my forehead. I need to...

[No one P.O.V]

The blue haired girl suddenly disappeared in front of the orange haired girl.

-End of Chapter-

I hope you enjoyed the Chapter :))

Please vote and comment! ^^

{Published on 1/12/14}