Chapter 11: I love you, Sky.

20/5/2011

Sky got captured. I couldn't save her. I'm so useless. I hate myself. I'm going to save her again later, before they sent her to impel down. My hand are shaking, my tears are falling as I'm writing this. I couldn't sleep. Not at all. Perhaps I can't accept the fact that I'm useless.

21/5/2011

I planned to save Sky today. I know I can do it. I will not let them take my last love ones away. 

I couldn't save her. I'm useless. I hate the marines. I absolutely despise them. But I cannot let hate take over me.

I couldn't save Sky. They brought her to impel down already. So, I went to the marines. I screamed at them. I wanted to killed them. But......for Sky, I'll never kill people. I will find a way again. Again and again. No matter what happens.

22/5/2011

I couldn't sleep again. I couldn't forget about her after all. I can't live without Sky. And its all my fault that all this happened. I have dark circles under my eyes. I feels tired, yet I couldn't sleep. [Scribbles curses] 

Maybe I'm simply just useless. This sentence echoed over and over in my head. Its hurts. A lot. 

30/5/2011

I stinks. I smells. I haven't showered for ages. I couldn't sleep at all...... I have nothing to say...... I don't want to write anymore. My life has no meaning anymore, but, I'll live on, to wait for Sky to come back. I know she will. I'll always be waiting for you, Sky. I don't want to be alone, Sky. Please come back, already. My life is horrible without you. 

I love you, Sky...

"Love is a very strong word. Sky-san is very very loved."

The black haired woman closed the book, her eyes closed, looking peaceful. However, when she opened her eyes, it revealed sadness instead.

"I wondered what happened to her. Why didn't she continued writing...?" The long nose man asked silently. 

"Sky had a hard childhood like me..." The navigator nodded with sympathy, as if she understood the blue haired girl, Sky Marvell. 

They turned to the blue nose reindeer. Hot liquid fell from his eyes. "I w-wished we h-helped her earlier..." His words stumbled, sniffling like a spoiled child.

"We will, doctor-san. Just like all of you did for me." Robin finally spoke, she said it like the words were delicate, making her voice sounding elegant.

They nodded, smiling, breaking the tension that had been around since the book was opened. 

"OI! MINNA!" A loud, mischievous voice filled their ears, followed by a love-sick,"Nami-swan!~ Robin-chuawn!~ I'M COMING!~~~~~"

They heard footsteps. Loud ones. Noisy ones.

"Luffy! Sanji! Zoro!" Chopper exclaimed excitedly, seemly like he had forgotten what happened just now. 

"YOU 3 IDIOTS! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!" Nami snapped furiously, anger darkening her pretty face. 

"We found out something about Sky's past," Ussop bragged arrogantly, causing the Nami, Robin and Chopper to glare at him. 

"What about it?!!!" Zoro scowled and then, frowned impatiently, tapping his foot.

[They explained the whole diary entries while Luffy and Zoro fell asleep halfway]

"LOOK! WE FOUND SOMETHING WHILE THREE OF YOU ARE FOOLING AROUND!! AND WAKE UP! LUFFY! ZORO! YOU IDIOTS!!!" Nami complained, her cheeks reddening with rage while she hit them mercilessly, leaving them on the ground.

"I didn't even sleep......" Sanji moaned, rubbing his injured head. 

"LETS GO FIND SKY NOW!" Luffy threw his arms in the air, shouting loudly. Zoro smirked while everyone else smiled warmly at each other. 

Meanwhile at Franky & Brook side...

"Yohohoho! I think I spotted some marines!" The carefree skeleton informed Franky.

"WHAT?!" Franky asked, in shock, squinting his eyes, looking for the marines Brook mentioned.

A ship of marines......

No, two ships. 

WAIT NO! THERE ARE COUNTLESS OF MARINES SHIP APPROACHING THEM!

The cyborg cried frantically,"WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!" 

"OH NO!" Brook screamed, horrified, only to have discovered the situation a few seconds later. 

They ran in circles desperately, shouting and screaming helplessly like ants on hot pot. 

"WHAT DO WE DO?!!"

"HELP!!"

"AHHHH!"

 -End of Chapter-

OMG!!! Thank you for 6k reads!!! *^*

Enjoyed writing this Chapter!~ Hope you enjoyed reading! ❤

Vote if u enjoyed!❤

Pls comment ur honest opinions/for updates!❤

.........................................❤ TYSM FOR READING!!! ❤.........................................

Stay tuned for next chapter! :D