Chapter 18: No way......

[No one P.O.V]

"Let's attack then! Superrrrr!" Franky exclaimed loudly, raising his enormous robot hands.

"Franky Radical Beam" Franky shouted, firing a powerful explosive laser beam, along with other powerful weaponry.

"Soul Solid." Brook used his ability to coat it with the aura of his soul, freezing it in the process, and the marines who comes into contact with it.

The marines were as if they were powerless in front of Franky and Brook. Defeated ships by ships, theirs numbers decreased quickly.

*Half an hour later*

"I didn't expect that these Marines would get defeated so quickly, yohohoho!" He said proudly as the last ship got frozen by his sword.

"Superrrrr! We did well!!" Franky said as he went to the kitchen, to open the fridge to refill Cola.

"Yohohoho! Even a skeleton deserve a rest!" Brook told himself a joke and laughed.

----------

The blonde man who was laughing along with the ladies surrounding him suddenly caught a glimpse of orange hair.

"Nami-swan!" He recalled finally. He excused himself politely, blushing with happiness.

"NAMI-SWAN!~~~~" Sanji exclaimed when he grabbed her hand.

Unexpectedly, it wasn't the face he expected. It wasn't Nami.

"I'm sorry, beautiful lady." He bowed. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

NAMI-SWAN! WHERE COULD YOU BE AT?! He thought to himself, frustrated at himself. Walking with a gloomy look on his face, his feet dragged unwillingly. Another glimpse of orange caught his eye again. Its probably just another pretty woman. He thought sadly to himself.

"Excuse me?" He held the smooth hand.

"S-sanji...?!" The familiar face filled his heart with real happiness.

"NAMI-SWAN!~" His hands went to hug her, but she pushed him away roughly.

"Go away!" Tears filled her eyes.

"Nami." Sanji said softly,"Everyone is in trouble."

"Please come back and help them!" The Straw Hat cook told her, his voice begging.

"Sanji-kun... I'm sorry for c-causing trouble by running awa-ay...I..." Her voice trembled, tears rolling down. Her head rested on his shoulders. He patted her head tenderly.

"I know how you feel, Nami-swan." He whispered, "I'm always heart broken, unlike you. Don't be defeated by once. You're stronger now! Stand up again."

"I'm sure you can find someone better, Nami."

"Right!" Nami agreed, tears falling again, her voice trying to sound strong.

"Thank you, Sanji-kun."

"Let's go back to everyone, Nami-swan!~" The blonde man's eyes turned to hearts like always.

-------------

"They're endless." Zoro smirked, "No wonder Robin and Usopp had a hard time."

"Well, I'm going to finish them as quick as possible then." He concluded to himself, drawing out his other two swords, second sword in his other hand, third sword holding it with his teeth.