Chapter 1: Sky Marvell

Chapter 1:

[No P.O.V]
"She's awake!" Voices and murmurs floated through the room. Her eyes lifted open slowly, revealing her beautiful violet eyes. She slowly sat up and saw...weird, well, different people.

"Who are you?" She asked softy, staring at them curiously.

"I'm Frrrrranky!" A cyborg said.

"Yohohoho! I am brook!" A skeleton laughed.

"I am Nami," A beautiful woman with long orange hair said. "And this reindeer is Chopper." She pointed at a talking blue nose reindeer. "He is Usopp." Nami pointed at the long nose man who was waving. "This sleeping idiot is Zoro." Nami pointed at a muscular green hair man, who had 3 swords with him. "While the pervert cook who is going to appear later is Sanji." Nami finished.

"And I am Monkey D. Luffy! I am going to be the pirate king!" A young black haired boy grinned.

"Pirate king...?" She whispered, as if it was the most strange word, tears prickled her violet eyes.

"Luffy! You made her cry!" Nami scolded Luffy.

"Sorry!" He said, scratching his head.

"Its alright, I don't mind pirates..." She said quietly.

"Oh my! What a beautiful girl!" Hearts appeared at the blonde man's eyes, he served the girl a bowl of delicious looking porridge.

"Thank you." She smiled for the first time, causing Sanji to nosebleed. (Luckily its not too serious)

"What's your name? Mine's Robin," Robin smiled.

"Sky Marvell." She replied.

"Do remember what happened to you? We found you lying on the ground, badly injured."

Sky shook her head, saying, "I don't remember anything, but I must go, or I'll cause all of you trouble."

"What are you talking about?!" Luffy frowned.

"Your still healing, Sky-san." A shy blue nose reindeer pops in.

"You must not go, Sky-swan~❤" Sanji said, hearts appeared on his eyes again.

Grateful tears appeared at her violet eyes,"Thank you...but-"

"If our captain says so, no one can stop him!" Usopp cut in.

"He is the captain?" Sky asked, quite surprised.

"Indeed." Robin giggled.

"A very silly one." Nami added.

[Sky P.O.V]

A foreign feeling filled me, I smiled, and laugh in a way I never did for a long time...

"Sky, you're really beautiful when you laugh!" Nami exclaimed, causing my cheeks to turn red.
Everyone nodded in agreement, making me blushed harder. How could pirates be possibly be so nice...?

"Can you tell us more about yourself, if you are comfortable?" Nami asked, smiling warmly.

"I ate the water water fruit, the only devil fruit in the world that is not affected by the sea-"

Before I finished my sentence, Luffy, Chopper and brook's eyes shined, and they shouted,"AMAZING!" Nami hit their head, letting me to continue.

"Bullets, katanas and stuffs don't affect me, unless its stronger than me, like Zoro maybe, I'm not sure," I continued.

"Wow, how do know Zoro is strong?" Nami asked in awe.

I shrugged,"I just do."

"Nami, we're landing on that island right?" Luffy asked, excitement bubbling in his eyes.

"Yes, yes." Nami replied.

"Let's look for some food too since our food supply is running out," Sanji added.

"So fast? As a captain, I should tell you to save food, we don't have much money you know..." Luffy said.

"AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Sanji, Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Zoro snapped.

"Really...?" Luffy scratched his head,"Sorry then, sorry."

-End of Chapter-
Hope you like it~ Pls comment/vote! ^_^
{Published on 10/14/14}