Chapter 8 Pt1

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 8: (superior)

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 8: (superior)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

8.

Facts have proved that having money means being able to do whatever you want.

Until Shiyin got the hot little red book, she was still dumbfounded.

Is this... done?

She opened the marriage certificate and looked at the photos inside, feeling a little dreaming.

From now on, she will be married.

Things that I had never dared to think about before are now realized in a **** novel.

Shiyin was sitting on the side of the bed, looking a little silly. Zhou Chengyuan maneuvered her wheelchair over and saw her in a daze, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Shi Yin blurted out: "This is my first marriage."

Zhou Chengyuan squinted his eyes, "What? Do you want to do it a second and third time?"

Although he had a faint smile at the corner of his mouth, Shiyin heard a threat of "If you dare to say that I will break your leg".

Counsel Shiyin immediately smiled and shook his head doglegally: "How is it possible! I will get married this time in my life! I am born as a young uncle, and I must die as a young uncle!"

Zhou Chengyuan heard her rainbow fart and raised his eyebrows contentedly.

"Then, if I die, you won't remarry?" Zhou Chengyuan asked Shiyin.

"Of course not." Shiyin thought to himself, I just didn't want to let myself be bound by this **** marriage all my life so I married you.

In the next second, Shiyin, whose reaction power was not too slow, quickly changed her face. She pretended to be angry and "poached", staring at Zhou Chengyuan with big eyes, and pretending to be annoyed: "No nonsense! My Chengyuan Uncle can live a hundred years!"

Zhou Chengyuan hooked the corners of his mouth, took Shiyin's hand, and said softly, "Yinyin wants me to live a few more years?"

"Of course!" Shiyin said seriously as it should be: "You have to stay with me for the rest of your life. I am not allowed to leave early."

Then Shiyin began to play the little girl's temperament, holding his hand dangling, insisting that he promised her that he would not leave her in advance.

A gleam of joy flashed in Zhou Chengyuan's eyes, and he said to Shiyin indulgently: "Okay, I promise Yinyin that I won't leave you early."

Shiyin smiled, but he was vomiting in his heart: "Sure enough, all men are big pigs' hoofs, and all promises are unintentional. If they say yes, they agree, regardless of whether they are capable of doing it."

As he is like this, how can he spend his life with her? Can't be with her for a year!

According to the timeline of the original book, Zhou Chengyuan's funeral will be held in three months.

.

This afternoon on the wedding day, Shiyin and Zhou Chengyuan didn’t do anything. At first Shiyin opened the suitcase and planned to tidy up the clothes by himself. However, Zhou Chengyuan called a maid and asked the maid to help Shiyin directly. The suitcases were put in the cloakroom to tidy up.