Chapter 24

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 24:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 24:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

twenty four.

On Monday morning, Shiyin was going to the show crew to shoot, and he also carried the bag that Zhou Chengyuan bought for her on his back.

Because she has been thinking about it, but it is really too difficult to buy, so she is also very open and does not force it.

After all, you can't force it.

Shiyin couldn't help but give himself a bitter smile when thinking of this little star :)

However, what she didn't expect was that Zhou Chengyuan actually bought it for her.

This man is too good at picking gifts!

She stood in front of the full-length mirror with joy, looked left and right, and then turned her head to see Zhou Chengyuan who came to the cloakroom to change clothes.

The man took off the bathrobe in front of her. Although his back was facing her, Shi Yin still blushed.

She swallowed secretly and walked towards him.

At this moment, Zhou Chengyuan had put on his suit trousers and had his belt buckled, and was slowly passing on the shirt of his jacket.

He tied buttons one by one. Shiyin said to him sweetly as he walked past him: "I'm going to the program group! Uncle, remember to eat on time and take a good rest these days!"

Zhou Chengyuan turned around, the first three buttons of his shirt were not fastened, revealing his **** collarbone and part of his chest.

Depend on! Absolutely deliberately! It is enough if two buttons are not fastened, and the first three buttons are not fastened!

Because Zhou Chengyuan's body was thin, his collarbone was particularly prominent and beautiful. Every time Shiyin was sleeping with him in his arms, he would secretly glance at him to relieve his greedy eyes.

He looked at Shi Yin and showed a pleasant smile, his voice low and sweet, and said, "Very beautiful."

If the exaggerated tone had a tail, it would surely be up to the sky at this time.

She hummed softly and asked, "Am I pretty or my bag?"

Zhou Chengyuan said seriously: "The bag is beautiful."

When Shi Yin was about to turn around angrily, he heard him say again: "But it's not a tenth of yours."

The sound of the time turned from cloudy to sunny, and a happy smile was raised.

Shi Yin was happy, so he was greatly satisfied with Zhou Chengyuan, who was waiting for her with his arms open.

She came over and hugged him, gave him a parting hug, and then turned away happily.

After meeting Meng Ran and Xiao Meng in the lobby on the first floor of the hotel, Xiao Meng stared directly at Shi Yin's black bag.

She had already received 30,000 yuan, although she knew that Zhou Chengyuan must have bought this bag for Shiyin and Shiyin liked it, but she was shocked when she saw it in person.

When Shi Yin walked over and stood still, Xiao Meng suddenly exclaimed "Wow" and said in surprise: "Sister Yinyin, you actually bought this new limited edition bag from ZR! It's too amazing!! It looks so good! It really goes well with you! Especially the lotus root pink dress you are wearing, and the tassels on this bag are also too matching!! Although your usual temperament is very good, you have ZR today. The decoration of the home bag looks more temperamental!"