Chapter 13 Pt2

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 13: (Down)

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 13: (Down)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The program team arranged a dormitory for eight people this time, and there are a total of eleven dormitories. Compared with the first season of "Rising Stars" last year, it is already very good.

The students of the first season of "Rising Stars" are all boys, and the program group is very inhumane. There are 120 students, only two large dormitories are arranged, and 60 people live in the same dormitory.

And the bed in the dormitory is the simplest kind of upper and lower bunks built and welded with iron rods.

There is only one wooden board on each person's bunk, and the tall boy on the upper bunk simply cannot stand up, because it will knock his head like the lower bunk.

The girls version of "Rising Stars" this time has eight people in a dormitory, but the space in the dormitory is very large. Each person occupies a wooden bed, sleeping on it, and a desk underneath, for storing personal belongings.

Not only that, each dormitory also has its own separate bathroom.

Compared with last year when boys had to run out of the dormitory to go to the public water room and toilet, this year's program group can be said to be very human.

Shiyin’s bed was the one closest to the door. She put her things on the bed and went into the bathroom to change clothes.

When she came out of the bathroom, she happened to see Nie Shuangshuang taking off her clothes.

Shiyin stared at her rough place for a second, having to feel ashamed.

Before, I only saw the author's description of this sister's **** in the book, but I didn't see it with my own eyes. Now that I saw it, I finally realized what **** are.

Is it to seduce Zhou Siyang with such a chest?

Shi Yin remembers that the scene described in the original book is...very charming.

It's just that the author made the hero hold back.

After Shi Yin waited for Shan Qing to change his clothes, he pulled Shan Qing and left the dormitory. The two of them went to the seating areas on both sides of the stage. This time they did not sit casually. Each seat was posted with their names, Shi Yin and Shan. After Qing each found his place, they sat down.

Before long, everyone was seated according to their names, and then the host appeared.

This male host is the hottest traffic niche invited by the program group. He is called Fengxin. He is very handsome and terrifying, so he is very popular with the public.

The letter first said a few opening remarks, and then it transitioned naturally and invited three judges for this competition.

One of the three judges is the national male **** Gu Yizhou, not only a movie king, but also a big figure in the music world, and his status in the entertainment circle is top-notch.

The second is Ye Lun, a musician who debuted as a singer more than ten years ago. He has been concentrating on making music over the years and is recognized as the best singer in the Chinese music scene.

The last one is Wu Jiakai, a talented singer who has only debuted in recent years. He is best at writing lyrics and composing by himself, and then performing by himself. Once he debuted, he is sought after by countless people. Now almost all his songs are played on the streets and alleys.