Chapter 68

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 68:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 68:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At the beginning of the year, Zhou Chengyuan went abroad with Zhou Chengyuan and started their honeymoon trip.

The place I visited this time was a small island with a particularly unfamiliar sound. The name was unfamiliar, but after I arrived, I discovered that the environment here is unexpectedly good, and the climate is also very suitable. No wonder Zhou Chengyuan let home before he came. All of her maid prepared Shi Yin were short-sleeved shorts and dresses.

Shiyin and Zhou Chengyuan live in a duplex villa, where she eats, drinks and has fun every day, and they walk along the beach together in all kinds of beautiful skirts holding Zhou Chengyuan's hand.

Although the people here can't understand a single sentence in the local language, but fortunately, they can also communicate in English. After all, there are often foreign tourists coming over for vacation.

What makes Shiyin the most happy here is that she doesn’t have to think about going out and being recognized as Shiyin at a glance, so Shiyin never wears a cap and a mask, but wears a beautiful beach hat and a long skirt. Carefree and free.

Just... will be accosted.

Shiyin is a little bit distressed, because her uncle is a sea of ​​vinegar, a sea of ​​vinegar, every time he hits her and is being accosted, he gets angry and angry.

That day, Shi Yin found a seat outside a restaurant, ordered some dessert, and waited for Zhou Chengyuan to come and look for her while eating.

However, before Zhou Chengyuan came, other men came over and asked her if he could sit at a table with her.

Shi Yin glanced at the many vacancies beside him, and refused without hesitation.

Then the man sat on the table next to Shiyin.

Shiyin ate the dessert bite by bite, and looked around from time to time. The man next to him put his head on his hand and looked at her with interest. After a few seconds, she asked Shiyin who was from China, but Shiyin ignored him. , And asked Zhou Chengyuan on WeChat: "Uncle, are you coming soon?"

As soon as she sent out, Zhou Chengyuan's call came in.

Shi Yin called out as soon as he picked it up: "Little Uncle."

The man next to him was startled and looked at Shiyin in surprise.

Zhou Chengyuan asked Shiyin: "Does Yinyin want to eat Cool’s ice cream?"

Shiyin immediately shouted happily: "Yes! I want strawberry flavored!"

Shiyin's eyes flashed when he thought of the sweet taste of ice cream and the refreshing feeling of ice. The next second she heard Zhou Chengyuan say to her on the phone: "Look back."

Shiyin turned his head and looked over and found that the man was holding a mobile phone in one hand, and the other hand was holding the ice cream for her. Shiyin saw the color of the flour powder and knew it was her favorite. Strawberry flavor, she got up and ran towards him as soon as she saw him.

Shiyin has now formed an instinctive body reaction. As long as the opposite **** is interesting to her, she will reflexively want to stick to Zhou Chengyuan. It seems that she wants to tell him that she only likes him, probably because he is afraid of being jealous and angry. .