Chapter 56

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 56:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 56:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

56.

Shiyin felt that Zhou Chengyuan had seen her too thoroughly, but she couldn't figure out Zhou Chengyuan's routine every time.

For example, she deliberately didn't get in his black car this time, but she didn't expect the man to be waiting for her in her RV.

So he must be absolutely sure, knowing that she will not get in that car, so he will wait for her leisurely here in advance.

When Zhou Chengyuan was calmly threatened by Zhou Chengyuan, Shi Yin, who could only let him return home with his arms around him, pushed the dog man away as soon as he entered the bedroom. Going up is very unhappy.

Zhou Chengyuan sat next to her, took her into his arms without allowing her to resist, and asked in a low voice, "Yinyin is still angry with my uncle?"

Shiyin curled his lips and answered him angrily: "No!"

Zhou Chengyuan laughed lowly, "That's angry."

"Yinyin finally got jealous for me and got angry." Zhou Chengyuan's face almost stuck to her, and he said to her unscrupulously in her ears: "My uncle has been waiting for a long time."

As he said, he sucked on her earlobe lightly, causing Shiyin's body to tremble slightly, and then Shiyin heard Zhou Chengyuan's voice happily muttering in her ear: "Does Yinyin know her? How cute and tempting to look jealous and angry."

Time tone: "..."

No, uncle please stop! My Yazi is not cute at all! Even if you are cute and attractive, you can't be a rain girl. You can't do anything to your little princess, otherwise I will become a princess and torture you! ! !

Okay, in the end Shi Yin collapsed on the bed and confessed to being planted.

She is wrong with her incarnation, but she is the one who is tortured :)

Just coax people well, it would be too much to use your hands and feet to move your body!

Shi Yin hummed into the quilt, wrapped himself into a silkworm chrysalis, turned his back to sleep with Zhou Chengyuan who had no quilt to cover.

The man leaned over, Shiyin said indifferently: "If you want a quilt to cover, go to another room to sleep."

Zhou Chengyuan hugged her from behind, "I'll go if Yinyin follows me."

"Dreaming." His preference became more and more unreasonable. After dropping such a sentence, he fell asleep due to fatigue.

Until midnight, Shiyin wanted to turn over because of her tired body. After a few seconds of consciousness, she found that Zhou Chengyuan, who was lying on her side and hugging herself, was wrapped in a thin piece. The bathrobe, Shiyin touched his arm, cold.

She felt distressed immediately, and immediately pulled the quilt to cover him, and mumbled while covering, "If I said you wouldn't let you cover it, then you really wouldn't cover it. I never saw you so obedient. I didn't know anything when I fell asleep. I don’t know how to pull it over and build it properly? What if I have a cold!"

She became more and more angry as she spoke alone, and finally lay down next to him, looking at his sleeping face, still feeling uncomfortable, so she leaned in and bit his lip to vent.