Chapter 16

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 16:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 16:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

16.

Zhou Chengyuan's face lifted his eyelids as usual, and he looked at Shiyin. His light brown pupils were very indifferent, with sporadic smiles in them. He jokingly said, "Everyone has the heart of beauty."

Shi Yin was stunned.

Is this saying she is beautiful?

Shiyin dared to swear that there is no girl in the world who does not like others to praise her beauty.

So when he heard Zhou Chengyuan say these words, Shi Yin was abhorrently delighted.

but!

Is she such a liar!

Shiyin's face instantly fell. Just about to start writing, he heard Zhou Chengyuan say: "Especially Yinyin is still a good girl with both external beauty and spiritual beauty. Why don't I like it?"

I fucked.

Shiyin didn't expect that he still had these words waiting for her, and was slapped all of a sudden. There was no room for resistance at all. He couldn't even play a kick and pretend to be dissatisfied.

Oh, blame her.

She's so good to coax me.

Zhou Chengyuan carefully observed Shiyin's micro-expression, and made sure that she was coaxed by her with joy, and then unexpectedly attacked her.

"What about Yinyin? Why do you like me, a half disabled man ten years older than you?"

Shiyin fluttered his eyes innocently, and said in a serious manner: "Uncle, age is not a big issue, health is not the most important thing, true love is the last word."

Zhou Chengyuan raised his eyebrows, "So?"

"So I don't care how much you are older than me, or whether your body is good or not. If I like you, I want to be with you." Shi Yinian lied without blinking his eyes.

He took an order and brought it to her mouth, Shiyin opened his mouth and ate in with great satisfaction.

It’s great, the feeling of being fed early in the morning is different.

I enjoyed it so much! ! !

Especially easily satisfied, she felt that Zhou Chengyuan was thousands of times better than Zhou Siyang for the Nth time in her heart.

At least the fact that she is nice to her wife is nothing to say, which makes her very satisfied!

The two were eating breakfast when the doorbell rang.

Then Shiyin heard Xiaomeng calling her outside: "Sister Yinyin! Sister Yinyin are you inside?"

Shi Yin instantly turned his head to look at Zhou Chengyuan.

The man sat calmly in his place, with no intention of avoiding it at all.

Shiyin still remembered that he was currently undergoing a secret treatment in the eyes of the outside world, so Shiyin pulled Zhou Chengyuan up and stuffed him into the bedroom.

Zhou Chengyuan did not let go when she was about to go out, and pulled Shiyin back again. She was caught off guard from falling into his arms. Zhou Chengyuan sniffed her fragrance from her neck and whispered: "I'm so shameless. ?"