Chapter 36

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 36:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 36:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After the black-bellied dog man saw through his lips, Shiyin was particularly unlovable. She lay on the bed wrapped in quilt, and closed her eyes thinking about an excuse for not going back tomorrow after the end of the recording.

Shi Yin thought more and more sleepy, and finally couldn't help but fell asleep directly.

But before she fell asleep, she really had a little idea, that is... Tell him that she has activities, to go to KTV with friends for a night, and not go back overnight, so that she can avoid this super devil!

The next morning, Shi Yin still got up very early, went to the practice room to practice on his own, and corrected his minor problems in details seriously, trying to be perfect.

Ye Lun was the second to the practice room. The moment he opened the door and saw Shi Yin, a smile appeared on his face, and a small dimple was looming.

Shiyin's movements didn't stop, and he didn't turn his head back. He just looked through the mirror as he walked in, smiled politely at Ye Lun, nodded, and called him: "Ms. Ye, early."

Ye Lun raised the corner of his lips and returned to her: "Morning."

Then he asked in surprise: "Do you get up so early every day to practice in the practice room?"

Shi Yin "Ah" said with a smile: "Yes."

Ye Lun exclaimed: "It's really hard work."

"Because I want to do my best, I don't want to disappoint myself and regret it, and I don't want to disappoint everyone's expectations of me," Shiyin said to Ye Lun while dancing, "Besides, I am the center position this time. Position, I'm worthy of giving it to my teammates."

When Shiyin said these words, he remembered in his mind that in the hotel suite a week ago, when she said dejectedly, "It is so difficult to do one thing well", the words Zhou Chengyuan said to her-"Weigh The criterion for doing one thing well is whether you tried your best. As long as you tried your best, you did your best."

So she wanted to do her best to leave no regrets, even if the final result is not satisfactory, then she will not regret it.

She will only feel gratified, because she has done the best she can.

Ye Lun looked at the sound of such hard work with brows and eyes, and there was a trace of appreciation and admiration in her eyes.

He actually heard that Shiyin is the daughter of the Shi family. Not only does the family back her up, but the Zhou Group, the largest investor in this program group, is also her backer.

Although Zhou's family is only involved in the entertainment circle, it should not be underestimated, because the entertainment company with the best reputation in the industry now is the company under the Zhou family.

It is said that the Zhou family only wanted to use Yinhuang to try the water.

It now appears that the Zhou family is indeed very good at running the company.

Ye Lun did have some prejudice against her when he heard Shiyin's background at first, but now that he sees her working so hard, he has really changed her from the bottom of his heart.

In other words, his change to her started when he talked to her about the show during the rest time on weekends.

Because she has a very good attitude, and she is also very patient. She is not disturbed at all. She is not dissatisfied with taking up her rest time. The most important thing is that this girl has her own ideas. She will not just follow him just because he is a teacher, like It's like flattery.